+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Verde

Verde

What's your problem with me? Did I piss in your cheerios or something or do you not like the fact that I am better than you?
    Long Live Rohan!

Quote Originally Posted by littledevall View Post
    What's your problem with me? Did I piss in your cheerios or something or do you not like the fact that I am better than you?
    1. You asked for a physicist in that post, which I am, next to being a chemist and mechanical engineer too.

do you not like the fact that I am better than you?
    2. You are posting insane theories on the forum of an online game, publicly
    Verde

Thank you for taking the time to read and reply to my "crazy" a55 I'm probably right about the universe theory. Newton's laws of motion can prove that. Why should a collapsing stars motion stop when all the matter becomes a singularity? What force is acting upon it to stop that mass x acceleration? Dark energy also needs to be accounted for.
    Long Live Rohan!

Thank you for taking the time to read and reply to my "crazy" a55 I'm probably right about the universe theory. Newton's laws of motion can prove that. Why should a collapsing stars motion stop when all the matter becomes a singularity? What force is acting upon it to stop that mass x acceleration? Dark energy also needs to be accounted for.
    The fact you are trying to use Newtown's laws of motion for a highly exotic event such as a supernova tells me you have no clue what you are talking about. Newton's laws are NOT valid for singularities such as black holes.

Firstly, when a star collapses into a black hole, nobody knows what exactly goes on beyond the event horizon. When observed from any frame of reference, other than inside the black hole, any observer at any given time can't tell if things past the event horizon actually did slow down, contract or expand. When viewing the event horizon, objects that move towards it slow down and eventually freeze. Just to confuse you, the objects don't actually freeze, from the frame of reference of the object that fell into the black hole, it just kept accelerating towards the black hole's centre past the event horizon. Only for an external observer whom's frame of reference has different time dilation due to them residing in a different gravitational potential does the object seem to freeze as time slows down relative to them due to the extreme gravitational well of the singularity.

Secondly, quantum mechanics is involved in explaining the outcome of the collapse of a stars core, in case of the collapse and formation of a singularity, multiple laws are violated. For starters molecules (if there even were any lmao) become atoms, these atoms are crushed up to the point where eventually the Pauli exclusion principle stops working and the laws that hold matter(fermions) together as we know it fail. If the mass of the star was large enough and this said mass gets compressed beyond it's Schwarz Shield radius, a singularity is obtained.

There are various wild theories regarding how these events can be explained and how the laws of large scale events (e.g., general relativity) can be unified with quantum mechanics. You can get lost in string theory & quantum field theory trying to find answers but I am fairly sure you won't get to this point, very, very few people do and even they are mostly fighting a battle they already lost before they began.
    Verde

hahahahaha haters always gonna hate