+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

being accused by GM ? this is the new thing I know in a game.

just playing the new id for like 2 days and make more than 1 id. but on the third day, the id was banned while I'm only trying to leveling since the free equipment was provided by the system and only reach level 75.

when I sent a ticket and asked them why my id was blocked.
    Do you know what is the reply from the GM?
    they accused me of cheating, scamming, botting, and illegal activities.
    I was like what the heck? just playing the game normally and leveling, but being accused of those things that I'm not really doing it?
    and I try to ask them where is the proves that I'm doing those things as they mention.
    but they can't even give the proves and then suddenly change the case as exploiting rewards.
    and again I'm asking for the proves of me exploiting the rewards, but still, the same no proves or anything and saying case closed.

the thing that I hate the most is being accused not by a player but by the GM itself. if you dare to accuse your player then u should have the proves of them doing the things. for players who submit a false report they will be banned, but for GM who submits a false report? what consequences did they get? absolutely nothing.

this is so hilarious, now I know this is how it works in this game.

links for the ss :

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1x3I...ew?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NNv...ew?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/15fm...ew?usp=sharing

The quality of GM's works really downgraded during the pandemic. How long they replied to our ticket went downhill from 6-8 hours (I played since 2017, years before the pandemic) to even a day nowadays. Their judgement also sounds funny and often banned people randomly.

The gm events also decrease, like hide and seek, jason hunt etc. They used to organize the event 3x in a day, 2 in duran, 1 in arus EVERY DAY. Now it's only on 4 days a week, one event in each server.

Quote Originally Posted by soamazed View Post
    just playing the new id for like 2 days and make more than 1 id. but on the third day, the id was banned while I'm only trying to leveling since the free equipment was provided by the system and only reach level 75.

when I sent a ticket and asked them why my id was blocked.
    Do you know what is the reply from the GM?
    they accused me of cheating, scamming, botting, and illegal activities.
    I was like what the heck? just playing the game normally and leveling, but being accused of those things that I'm not really doing it?
    and I try to ask them where is the proves that I'm doing those things as they mention.
    but they can't even give the proves and then suddenly change the case as exploiting rewards.
    and again I'm asking for the proves of me exploiting the rewards, but still, the same no proves or anything and saying case closed.

the thing that I hate the most is being accused not by a player but by the GM itself. if you dare to accuse your player then u should have the proves of them doing the things. for players who submit a false report they will be banned, but for GM who submits a false report? what consequences did they get? absolutely nothing.

this is so hilarious, now I know this is how it works in this game.

links for the ss :

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1x3I...ew?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NNv...ew?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/15fm...ew?usp=sharing
    Greetings Soamazed,

Please be informed that is not that GMs accuse you of cheating, scamming, botting, and illegal activities.
    It means that your ID was detected in one of the mentioned actions, not all the same time.
    This kind of response is used for the players that had been detected by the system as a dummy account, for several reasons. We want to be clear here, our team is not making a false report, we are replying according to what we found in our database.
    That is why, when you ask one more time you get a reply from another GM, explaining that the reason your ID was banned was indeed for dummy, as is already stipulated in our ban policies creating multiple accounts to get benefit from an event or game mechanics is not allowed.
    And yes, even if is discomforting for you, we can't share more information than was already given. "Why?" Players have policies to follow, we as workers have policies to follow too, we can't break them, so we are not allowed to share any kind of information about our investigation process.

Regards,
    Seal BOD

Quote Originally Posted by MelliasGM View Post
    Greetings Soamazed,

Please be informed that is not that GMs accuse you of cheating, scamming, botting, and illegal activities.
    It means that your ID was detected in one of the mentioned actions, not all the same time.
    This kind of response is used for the players that had been detected by the system as a dummy account, for several reasons. We want to be clear here, our team is not making a false report, we are replying according to what we found in our database.
    That is why, when you ask one more time you get a reply from another GM, explaining that the reason your ID was banned was indeed for dummy, as is already stipulated in our ban policies creating multiple accounts to get benefit from an event or game mechanics is not allowed.
    And yes, even if is discomforting for you, we can't share more information than was already given. "Why?" Players have policies to follow, we as workers have policies to follow too, we can't break them, so we are not allowed to share any kind of information about our investigation process.

Regards,
    Seal BOD
    The first thing is, will you feel offended when someone called you a thief while you only looking at the items you wanted to buy at Walmart? Then when you start to ask them “what do you mean, where is the proves?” then the employee said nothing at all?

That is the same case when you guys saying I create the ID for cheating, botting or scamming. While I didn’t do it at all. As I mentioned before, only leveling normally and trying to find an ice crystal for the quest.

The second thing is, I created the ID to pair it with my other ID as a couple. And as you can check on your “database” my character is level 75 and in the mid of the ice crystal quest. Now I’m asking you, which game mechanics am I trying to get the benefit from? Using the armor you guys provide for hunting and quest the ice crystal? Is that the game mechanics that I violate?

And the third thing is, did you guys try to login to the ID that counted as a dummy account based on your precious “database” ? and see the progress of the character? Let say it’s a dummy account, why bother to level up and did the ice crystal quest? Just leave it as level 1 and 0 fame. Am I correct?

Quote Originally Posted by soamazed View Post
    The first thing is, will you feel offended when someone called you a thief while you only looking at the items you wanted to buy at Walmart? Then when you start to ask them “what do you mean, where is the proves?” then the employee said nothing at all?

That is the same case when you guys saying I create the ID for cheating, botting or scamming. While I didn’t do it at all. As I mentioned before, only leveling normally and trying to find an ice crystal for the quest.

The second thing is, I created the ID to pair it with my other ID as a couple. And as you can check on your “database” my character is level 75 and in the mid of the ice crystal quest. Now I’m asking you, which game mechanics am I trying to get the benefit from? Using the armor you guys provide for hunting and quest the ice crystal? Is that the game mechanics that I violate?

And the third thing is, did you guys try to login to the ID that counted as a dummy account based on your precious “database” ? and see the progress of the character? Let say it’s a dummy account, why bother to level up and did the ice crystal quest? Just leave it as level 1 and 0 fame. Am I correct?
    Sorry to break your heart Soamazed,
    idk why, but seems like nowadays we are not allowed to create more than 1 ID or we will be accused for exploiting for freebies.
    and right now many players are creating 1000000x ID per day for the free item during this period.
    GM almost will ban all the IDs during this event period.
    If you reply it's always gonna be these reasons (bot farm, cheating, scam, exploit reward, dummy account... you name it)
    I'm gonna be honest with you here but GM absolutely hates dummy account and they instant ban it within few days
    the only way to "make it legit"..... is to load RPS.
    there's no other way.
    they need your money, not your time playing in here.
    cheers

well bruh, it's time to leaving this game. this game already not fun and very unhealth like before~ they only need ur money, not how u enjoy playing this game

my ID and my girlfriend ID got perma banned and the accusation is same w/ u, three days before got permanent banned I was asking bout Round Robin, and I already explain to them if Round Robin is party feature from itself, but they dont care, they still stand with their accusation. It's means they dont know what ROUND ROBIN is.

if I pushing what's the 3rd party thats they means, they only hiding on "we aren't allowed to share bla bla". The players need GM prove too, that's really unfair if the player doesnt allowed to know GM's investigation result, or what's the program that the System read as THIRD PARTY PROGRAM

sorry if my english not good enuff, lol

@iwawaherexl so sorry to hear that, but can you please explain more what happened? you and your girlfriend playing in instance dungeon using round robin feature and got banned? accused of using 3rd party program? Are the GMs really that unprofessionaL?

Quote Originally Posted by Luke1606 View Post
    @iwawaherexl so sorry to hear that, but can you please explain more what happened? you and your girlfriend playing in instance dungeon using round robin feature and got banned? accused of using 3rd party program? Are the GMs really that unprofessionaL?
    three days before our ID got perma banned, we were ran Sage Hard Mode dungeon, we use Round Robin, and when the party leader DC, we party again. but we found the problem, when we pick the drops, it's disappear, and when we check our Inventory, the drops not inside our Inventory. Actually most of player this problem when they use round robin and the party leader dc.
    we're not use any third party program, we only use Discord for our communication, cause we were play in different place.

hope my explanation can answer ur question.

so sorry to hear that iwawa

Quote Originally Posted by onlytw View Post
    Sorry to break your heart Soamazed,
    idk why, but seems like nowadays we are not allowed to create more than 1 ID or we will be accused for exploiting for freebies.
    and right now many players are creating 1000000x ID per day for the free item during this period.
    GM almost will ban all the IDs during this event period.
    If you reply it's always gonna be these reasons (bot farm, cheating, scam, exploit reward, dummy account... you name it)
    I'm gonna be honest with you here but GM absolutely hates dummy account and they instant ban it within few days
    the only way to "make it legit"..... is to load RPS.
    there's no other way.
    they need your money, not your time playing in here.
    cheers

let me know 1 thing as all the event stuffs are not tradable how the hell is it exploiting freebies ?
    Z rohan lvl 100 char templar Name Obliviation