+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    this remind me of hikari gaming, being mad accused of cheater bla bla not using third party program and that even make youtube video about GM ticket replay, then some dude post on youtube about hikari gaming using third party program that make him can using skil and attack while "Stuned" at seal BOD.

let me know 1 thing as all the event stuffs are not tradable how the hell is it exploiting freebies ?
    this people can exploit, make new character for take the reward and " MAster spring x 5", alot people sell this stuff , like they make the ACC/ necklace/ ring/ earing to dg/XG tuning then sell it expensive.
    so yeah.. GM have their own consideration.

Quote Originally Posted by fchrulrz View Post
    this remind me of hikari gaming, being mad accused of cheater bla bla not using third party program and that even make youtube video about GM ticket replay, then some dude post on youtube about hikari gaming using third party program that make him can using skil and attack while "Stuned" at seal BOD.

this people can exploit, make new character for take the reward and " MAster spring x 5", alot people sell this stuff , like they make the ACC/ necklace/ ring/ earing to dg/XG tuning then sell it expensive.
    so yeah.. GM have their own consideration.

Dude its the games basic design its not illigal or bug to make a new char and farm. people doing that from the day rohan started , if gms cant handle that much load then its theirs problems not on players
    Z rohan lvl 100 char templar Name Obliviation