+ Reply to Thread

Thread: stacking items

stacking items

could i ask the devs to make all items except for weapons, armors and accessories able to be stacked on top of each other? it really doesnt make sense to have some items stack and others that dont and i really cant see how it would hurt to make most items stack up because theirs a weight limit to how much you can carry to begin with. SES, option stones, armor/weapon reinforcement stones, preservation stones, tickets, bundle packages, seals, bags, etc etc etc... and it couldnt hurt to raise the max number of holy teardrops from 25 to 250. it couldnt hurt, bag space is valuable but yet limited by size. its a lot of work, im sure, but to be fair, i think that making a lot of things stack may have been overlooked or wasnt a concern when the items were developed. please?

as bruce lee once said "Empty your mind. Be formless, shapeless — like water. You put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJMwBwFj5nQ
    Last edited by littledevall; 07-05-2021 at 03:20 PM.
    Long Live Rohan!