+ Reply to Thread

Thread: general chat

general chat

i dont know why we still log in with general chat selected as default. at some point, someone was updating the chat window with the chat tabs and added "all" chat which has a wider range the general chat, but it looks like someone forgot to remove general chat from being the default chat when you log in o: as far as i know, theres no function to get back into general chat once youve left it, so its safe to assume it was meant to be removed entirely. i could be wrong ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Long Live Rohan!

Hello I think to get back to general chat is /s

Quote Originally Posted by SecondHero View Post
    Hello I think to get back to general chat is /s
    i could be wrong ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    like i said, i could be wrong. i left that possibility open for a reason that doesnt mean im wrong overall. the all chat probably already existed and was modified at some point for the other chats. general chat wasnt listed, but others were. however, it was still there by default. it means they forgot to remove it from scripts as the game starts up. booting up in other words... i cant imagine that im wrong or far off from the real reason. its one of many possibilities why theres the two different world chats, but think about this. it wouldnt hurt to remove it and make the game look and feel a little cleaner.
    Long Live Rohan!