+ Reply to Thread

Post Trade broker aka Consignment Dealer instead of Kiosks

Hello,

First of all I have no intentions of causing any hate or angry comments, so if you dont like the idea its ok but no offenses pls .

Second but not less important, I have some experiences from other MMOs where the player has the Trade broker where he / she can put the items to sell and can log off without any problem knowing that your item will be visible to be sold.

But here in this game, at least for me is extremely annoying having to keep logged to sell my items and concerning about disconnect issues that happens a lot and on top of that, the server is extremely crowded with accounts logged just to sell where you could use the Consignment Dealer / Trade broker that was created many years ago with this purpose. With this in mind not only people will be able to sell items off line but the server will also benefit from less players logged overcrowding the area ( crafting studio / Montt ... etc ).

Maybe this is what is intended for the staff but is just an idea that in my view will benefit not only the players as the server as well.

Best Regards

Hello SecondHero, yes we want players to use Consigment Dealer. We will take your feedback to our report and try to encourage players to use it.

the prepaid tax and time limit are an issue for players it probably hasnt been updated for recent additions to the game

nice post
    Long Live Rohan!

Yes indeed the tax and the time limit are an issue, but that should be done some strategy to encourage them to use the broker, as for me the Tera has the best or one of the bests brokers, where you can buy out or negotiate the price sending an offer to the seller, and you pay a small tax just after you sell the item not before thou I know people will keep using Kiosk because it has no tax.

and thanks for commenting

Thanks for your feedbacks, i will report about tax and time limit.

to be a little more specific, theres two time limits. one for how long the item is registered, and another for how long the item is there before its deleted for not getting it out of consignment. i meant the latter o: hey, gms, dont get me wrong xD i like ya. lets keep rohan alive for many more years. sorry im a d**k, but thats just who i am. try living in my shoes and not being a d**k just like me. nobody has to like me, but i want what others want too. MORE ROHAN!!!!
    Last edited by littledevall; 06-22-2021 at 08:13 PM.
    Long Live Rohan!