+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Failure of the gms

Ok so let me get this right,
    instead of doing something to physically combat the lag in the ENTIRE GAME you chose to instead discourage players from using the instance dungeons to farm pk free. While no doubt this has reduced the amount of lag it has also reduced the number of players and places to actively farm while the experience hasn't changed the lack of event drops in these dungeons takes away a vast opportunity for us to farm them, no increasing the drop rate of said items elsewhere doesn't compensate that. Now every map and dungeon is full of farmers soloing rooms designed in the beginning for parties so there's no space to do so. At this point as a player we have 2 choices stand in town and do nothing of farm in ash for no drops. I would suggest that instead of the cheap fix that runs us away from the game while adding ridiculously priced temporary items in a blatant cash grab that you instead address the real issues like add more servers and space and do something about those who have 50 toons farming only when there's a drop event and rmt ing the proceeds. as i type this I'm curious as to what dumb arse canned response this post is gonna get because i know its coming and i know that this post and its arguments are falling on deaf ears before i even hit submit.....

Dude, farm is not suppose to be like let your pc on doing all the fking work and without any risk of getting kill by other players; this is a pvp game as far as I know, if you want to play farmville then go fking play farmville. This game might be free to play, but they also need money to keep servers working, they can't give you everything for free just because you say so.

hey chupradumbass
    not the point and you know it

and for you and all the other dumb**** trools on here ill bitch about what i want when i want i truely dont give a flying **** what you think or say post wasnt directed at you it was dirrected at the devs let them respond to me you can keep your pecker sucker shut

Quote Originally Posted by ragingredneck View Post
    Ok so let me get this right,
    instead of doing something to physically combat the lag in the ENTIRE GAME you chose to instead discourage players from using the instance dungeons to farm pk free. While no doubt this has reduced the amount of lag it has also reduced the number of players and places to actively farm while the experience hasn't changed the lack of event drops in these dungeons takes away a vast opportunity for us to farm them, no increasing the drop rate of said items elsewhere doesn't compensate that. Now every map and dungeon is full of farmers soloing rooms designed in the beginning for parties so there's no space to do so. At this point as a player we have 2 choices stand in town and do nothing of farm in ash for no drops. I would suggest that instead of the cheap fix that runs us away from the game while adding ridiculously priced temporary items in a blatant cash grab that you instead address the real issues like add more servers and space and do something about those who have 50 toons farming only when there's a drop event and rmt ing the proceeds. as i type this I'm curious as to what dumb arse canned response this post is gonna get because i know its coming and i know that this post and its arguments are falling on deaf ears before i even hit submit.....
    i agree with you , there are people who cant farm outside of ash due to equipment take myself i cant tank outside of ash coz they hit me like 2k if i go ghatt i get hit by 5k + and the matter of pk people here pk for fun and joy to torment low lvl players i vote to bring drops in ash back.

Quote Originally Posted by chupachupss View Post
    Dude, farm is not suppose to be like let your pc on doing all the fking work and without any risk of getting kill by other players; this is a pvp game as far as I know, if you want to play farmville then go fking play farmville. This game might be free to play, but they also need money to keep servers working, they can't give you everything for free just because you say so.
    Like u dont farm using hunterkit ? do u farm with playing online always near your keyboard ? coz of S*itty people like u low lvl players are targeted as damage testers so stop your so called dum ass pro idea and help some players 1st , what an idoit you are.

It's over, no more 30+ accounts to farm event items from ash. Why would they invest in the server when the problem isn't with the server. The problem is with those players who abused multi loging and farming day and night ash. This server has 100-200 active players who play 2000 characters that is the problem. So GREAT job GMs keeps up the good work. No more Safezone players farming pro items with 50 accounts.

I was so mad about this lag issue and had a can of white spray paint in my possession.... and now i'm the only person in the world making pc geeks lol when i drive by them at stop lights with shruggie painted on both sides of my truck and "eat my dust" on my tailgate.

1 out of 8,000,000,000. what are the odds? hint: its not 1 in 8billion

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Last edited by littledevall; 06-20-2021 at 01:21 PM.
    Long Live Rohan!

Hello, we try to do the best for all, we are still working to find a better solutions to make happy all the players.

well you suck at it just saying. i suggest upping the mobs lvl and nerfing the drop rate to cut back on the massive farming of event items but completely removing them isnt the answer and you know it, however i do think that the drop rate was ridiculous. Also i might suggest that you add more mobs to places like r5 and warehouse to add more of a challenge
    since those dungeons were designed for parties yet are being farmed by solo players now since we have vastly better gear than when they were first introduced, and since you decided it was a good idea to remove 50% of the mobs when you rolled out the new versions of the game. after 12 years of playing this it would seem to me that you would listen to those of us that were here when you were in elementary school and in diapers. check my accounts ages for reference i have several