+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Man, you're really such a kid you know that? Can you just analyze or just picture out what problems does REV faces everytime players like you have lots of demands and complains? Easy to read and easy to understand what GM replied here and yet you're babbling your mouth about your incompetents. of all the players here you're the only one that complains more of any such stuffs after maintenance and guess what? Play the game nobody here tells you to spend more money and time move your ass off to any spots you think that is safe and effective to farm or call your mom and climb your way back to her womb for complains.

Listen up **** stick i frankly dont give two ****s what you think again this post and its subsequent comments were directed twoards and to the gms and devs keep you cock sucker shut i wasnt talking to you and i never will piss off

Hello ragingredneck, all have their opinions, but dont go against our forum rules: http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz6ySCPaBth

Quote Originally Posted by HatheiGM View Post
    Hello ragingredneck, all have their opinions, but dont go against our forum rules: http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz6ySCPaBth
    demeaning comments are met in kind sir. i just lack the filter to care what they think

Quote Originally Posted by sixTHman View Post
    Man, you're really such a kid you know that? Can you just analyze or just picture out what problems does REV faces everytime players like you have lots of demands and complains? Easy to read and easy to understand what GM replied here and yet you're babbling your mouth about your incompetents. of all the players here you're the only one that complains more of any such stuffs after maintenance and guess what? Play the game nobody here tells you to spend more money and time move your ass off to any spots you think that is safe and effective to farm or call your mom and climb your way back to her womb for complains.
    That's what we pay them for.

hahaha dude did you hit your head or something? if you want to complain and complain and so on, submit a ticket??? different opinions have sprouts around your post you don't care about it? then why are you crying? xD you know there's an easy way here either you quit or you just shut your fcking ass off. EASY RIGHT?

Easy fix for those that don't like the way the game is being run...

The Door.

well im really sure GM.s got a new view of how this game need to be ... i never saw in old rohan .. RBF this kind of events ....NEVER .. free weps or farm to get +12 .18...... etc ... also long time no see that manny players online .... soooooo

Quote Originally Posted by Esen002 View Post
    well im really sure GM.s got a new view of how this game need to be ... i never saw in old rohan .. RBF this kind of events ....NEVER .. free weps or farm to get +12 .18...... etc ... also long time no see that manny players online .... soooooo
    +1 the game became playable, this is the first and only official server ,except the early 2008 servers, that is free and good to paly, no matter ash no ash, no matter 50 bugs, the game is so fkin enjoyable nowdays its unbelievable
    EternalTemplar

We always listen to all your feedbacks. Some said that we need to remove event items from ashkeena, others say no. Is the same with dummies accounts others want to remove dummies accounts and others want to have multiple accounts. As we make 1 group happy the other will not like it.