Ok so let me get this right,
instead of doing something to physically combat the lag in the ENTIRE GAME you chose to instead discourage players from using the instance dungeons to farm pk free. While no doubt this has reduced the amount of lag it has also reduced the number of players and places to actively farm while the experience hasn't changed the lack of event drops in these dungeons takes away a vast opportunity for us to farm them, no increasing the drop rate of said items elsewhere doesn't compensate that. Now every map and dungeon is full of farmers soloing rooms designed in the beginning for parties so there's no space to do so. At this point as a player we have 2 choices stand in town and do nothing of farm in ash for no drops. I would suggest that instead of the cheap fix that runs us away from the game while adding ridiculously priced temporary items in a blatant cash grab that you instead address the real issues like add more servers and space and do something about those who have 50 toons farming only when there's a drop event and rmt ing the proceeds. as i type this I'm curious as to what dumb arse canned response this post is gonna get because i know its coming and i know that this post and its arguments are falling on deaf ears before i even hit submit.....