+ Reply to Thread

Ridiculous chat censor needs new parameters and my butt has something else 2 say

I can't even type "competition" into the chat window without it censoring part of the word because it has a 3 letter word that refers to part of a womans anatomy... Have you played the game and never ran across a word you cant say because of the piss poor censorship parameters? It happens to me at least a few times a week with a bunch of comments that aren't derogatory or inappropriate in any way. It also censors part of two words ("not it" would be censored to "no? ??") even though there was a space between the letters deemed inappropriate. This isn't something new, you guys have had almost a dozen years to refine the censorship scripts. I don't know how to code/script anything, but hell, I know how to fix that piss poor job. Add a parameter that doesn't censor a word that has more than TIT in the middle of or two words with a space between it because its not the word(s) it should censor.

Am I seriously the only person on Rohan to complain about this in the last 12 years? I'm far from stupid. You should probably hear me out when I say something isn't working right. I probably know why characters don't use a selected attack skill on the initial attack every time a player selects it....it may be because regular attacks and skills weren't prioritized in the parameters. The initial attack is probably coded to be a regular attack and when a skill is selected, the server has to deal with thinking, which it's not good at doing...because AI is still not even as smart as a dumb cockroach... computers 99.99% of the time are just following commands and it doesn't know what to do. this is probably why the character pauses for a moment before first strike. its the server saying "fck it, I'm confused" and then it selects one over the other at random... Computers also don't like to chose at random. theres a statistic, script, code or something it bases it decision on. There are random number generators, but there's nothing random about them either. ~The lag/pause I just mentioned is not related to the recent lag issues.~ Come on, these are easy problems to identify and fix... and I'll bet $100 it wasn't Ashkeena's dungeon causing the recent lag issues. Are you paying attention yet? I told you guys I know what I'm talking about....BECAUSE IM A SMARTAS5 and if my as5 was any smarter, I'd stop talking out of my mouth and start talking out of my as5 literally. Thank you for reading my rant btw I had to sit down and make my as5 shut up xD Sorry about that <3 I hope I was able to articulate those problems and give you solutions without all of this going over your heads and leaving you thinking that I don't know wtf I'm talking about. o: weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! lets go have some fun now, I'm in the mood for it.
    Last edited by littledevall; 06-14-2021 at 11:08 PM.
    Long Live Rohan!

Hello littledevall, i will add yours complaints to our report. About Ashkeena, it was a test.

just take out Ashkeena npc forever , there are many ways/maps to lvl up where them are empty atm .One day whit out taht npc waz amazing , then whit the npc coming same ****. 100 players whit 2 000 chars on,. the secon way is to make all those items from event nontradable !!

We are working on the lag, stay tuned for the announcement after maintenance.