+ Reply to Thread

GM List - and troll descriptions (sry dont ban me xD )

GM Hathei Likes to assist players as soon as possible.
    Note: So the geek one (people spam dis guy for info dont spam chat pls). Wears glasses. Some wizz stuff

GM IRONSIDE: Likes to be in style and try costumes.
    Note: Cool one, probalby the one we need to hate, usually says: "Forget investing into better serverslets buy new bmw" .

GM Tokage: Likes to help Rohanians enjoy the game.
    Note: This one probably likes lord of the rings xD. Go make dwarf class mate, renew the game.

GM Fennix: Belongs to the shadows.Always vigilant always watching.
    Note: The realist.. Doing smth cuz he pissed haha. Dont make events mate, push others to work more, they afraid of ya hahaha people always hate realists

GM Vedjin:Troll one. We need more of these.
    Note: Really likes Golden Monkey and loging in to some random accounts and stealing monkeys, especially if the monkeys are well feed xD. (joke) or not
    EternalTemplar

Hahaha, no problem, everyone has the right to comment, in the end, we are all Gamers.

Quote Originally Posted by HatheiGM View Post
    Hahaha, no problem, everyone has the right to comment, in the end, we are all Gamers.
    I have small suggestions in forum when ever we press new post it will always reflect seals post , could u make it that rohan's new post or post in 48 hrs can only be reflected it would help a lot to search , and seal post to be reflected in its respected forum. can we do that.

Hello Gritzy, we will add your suggestion to our report.

Quote Originally Posted by HatheiGM View Post
    Hello Gritzy, we will add your suggestion to our report.
    got 1 more xD why dont you guys make servers for specific regions to reduce lag ex server for europe , server for asia etc i mean if i make like asia can only log on asia server doesnt it reduce the delay or stress on single server ? you guys can make gate way to enter into single domain right.