+ Reply to Thread

Got banned for insulting player who abused the game reward system.

I don't know how playrohan decided temp ban / perma ban me, before they even replied to this ticket http://support.playwithi.com/index.p...et/View/368904
    I also already raised one ticket related to these matters (my ban appeal)
    http://support.playwithi.com/index.p...et/View/368988
    At this point playrohan only seeing the issue at single perspective the "suspect alibi", you guys don't read the "victim report" and decided to ban me. come on guys, i know you guys are busy. the Suspect is also admitted it if he has mutiple accounts, yet i got banned still

Here's a thing, if i banned from mass report (that doesnt make any sense at all) because he says he has 32 alt accounts i assume i got mass report (because holy, how fast i got banned before they even read my ticket???).
    even thats mass report, me only conversate with 1 player not mutiple player.

how sad the system is when player who literally only have 1 main account, and because alt accounts (who doesn't connect to the issue) decided mass report on 1 account because he OFFENDED and the worst part is they event can't defend himself from this treat and got banned

I know the day will come since i always being toxic around people who always bugged the system, using cheats and etc.

but the guy who got banned none of them but me.

if you watched xqc, he got banned from gta rp for literally speaking the truth and doing (all) nothing. and he got banned...

thats what im feeling right now.

Sincerely,
    Your player who always plays legit but got banned from a single/mutiple reports, idk the nick is Schiverla, please I feel violited I would like you to track his IP and see HOW MANY ACCOUNT has the same ip addr.

please unban me guys, I'm an old player, many years play with no records.
    at this point I feel trolled and feel so ridicilous right now honestly.

@GMKUMURA (ionly know this username )
    Last edited by krakataw; 06-07-2021 at 06:28 PM. Reason: improve the story

note for Schiverla yea you won, since you send the ticket to playrohan with obviously out of context.
    well i dont know if cheater is also can be offended omegalul.

#CONTEXTMATTERS

idk whats the big deal with farming more accounts ? , i myself farm with 3 accounts ( ya thats the max i can go for ) and we are farming by legal standards if u feel that u can only farm with 1 accounts its fine for you let others farm no 1 cheating by creating multiple accounts all the people are farming legally without duping.

Quote Originally Posted by krakataw View Post
    I don't know how playrohan decided temp ban / perma ban me, before they even replied to this ticket http://support.playwithi.com/index.p...et/View/368904
    I also already raised one ticket related to these matters (my ban appeal)
    http://support.playwithi.com/index.p...et/View/368988
    At this point playrohan only seeing the issue at single perspective the "suspect alibi", you guys don't read the "victim report" and decided to ban me. come on guys, i know you guys are busy. the Suspect is also admitted it if he has mutiple accounts, yet i got banned still

Here's a thing, if i banned from mass report (that doesnt make any sense at all) because he says he has 32 alt accounts i assume i got mass report (because holy, how fast i got banned before they even read my ticket???).
    even thats mass report, me only conversate with 1 player not mutiple player.

how sad the system is when player who literally only have 1 main account, and because alt accounts (who doesn't connect to the issue) decided mass report on 1 account because he OFFENDED and the worst part is they event can't defend himself from this treat and got banned

I know the day will come since i always being toxic around people who always bugged the system, using cheats and etc.

but the guy who got banned none of them but me.

if you watched xqc, he got banned from gta rp for literally speaking the truth and doing (all) nothing. and he got banned...

thats what im feeling right now.

Sincerely,
    Your player who always plays legit but got banned from a single/mutiple reports, idk the nick is Schiverla, please I feel violited I would like you to track his IP and see HOW MANY ACCOUNT has the same ip addr.

please unban me guys, I'm an old player, many years play with no records.
    at this point I feel trolled and feel so ridicilous right now honestly.

@GMKUMURA (ionly know this username )
    Greetings Krakataw,

Please be informed that there's no excuse to insult someone, is already in our ban policies that insults/harassment will be punished, if you know the rules and continue with that attitude obviously the ID will be banned.
    Let's put an example: "But he insults me 1st, then Why I can't do it?"
    Bear in mind that Seal is a public community with a large age gap and nationalities between players, most of this kind of discussions are on public chat or megaphone and affects more players, than the implicated accounts.
    "Then, why I can't do it by whisper?" We still have our ban policies to avoid toxic behaviour:
    Harassment:
    • Griefing
    • Blocking Content
    • Offensive Phrases
    • Stalking
    • Sexual Harassment
    • Posting Account Information
    • Posting Personal Information
    • Racism / Hate speech
    • Heavy or Explicit Sexual Language
    • Anti-religion speech
    • False Reports
    If you want to report a player you can do it, however, you can't be rude in-game.
    Even more, an account is not banned permanently for improper behavior, you get a 1st warning.
    However, if you got previous bans for the same reason, the period will be longer, if the behavior continues only then can be permanent.
    One of the reasons why an account can be banned permanently is for false reports.
    We can't check your case from this platform so I'm being very general according to the heading of this post. If you still want to know more about your ban, you can send another ticket. We can't help you further from the forum.

Regards,
    Seal BOD