+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lag Event

Lag Event

Hey folks just a simple question? why have lag events every weekend just toss this server to the curb and let it carry on for a month.. upgrade the server you have! So many alt account on hk in mirror dungeons add HH on the same map as cs and wonder why the server is not performing? Upgrade it or make a different server and have 2 that we can chose from I dont know but with these conditions many people are leaving! this did not start until HH was added it was a little laggy when you opened mirrors but since Hero's this game is terrible on weekends boost events

They are worst than the ATM machine! If you know what i mean.

Hello GM
    it can't be if I die in the warehouse that the Transcendenc weapon +10 is lost from my inventory, please put the weapon back in my inventory the next time you update it.

Regards Netti

Quote Originally Posted by Schwerin666 View Post
    Hello GM
    it can't be if I die in the warehouse that the Transcendenc weapon +10 is lost from my inventory, please put the weapon back in my inventory the next time you update it.

Regards Netti
    you died and droped it, u can drop items when you die anywhere,except in safe zone, so... say bb to that weapon
    EternalTemplar

Dude i have been griping about this since day one. the servers a egregiously overloaded even during the week when there is no event when there's an event running the lag is so bad that attack speed for a dhan is slower than the auto attack of a priest swinging a sword. they give us a forge and refine boost and then negate that boost plus some with lag, most times if you don't hide players you cant walk through the crafting studio. double click an event box walk away from the pc and fix a cup of coffee to return to the pc and the box is just finishing opening. change options and relog correctly via alt x and the settings don't take. lvl 7 buffs taking 45 seconds to buff in ash instead of being instant as designed, mobs with zero hp taking 3 swings before they disappear. i could go on and on but they frankly don't care as long as we spend on their sales if they did they would do something about it. frankly my roommates file server would run this platform more efficiently but you know a simple fix would be adding another server array to the farm with a couple hundred gigs of ram more and a few terabytes of drive space. but again they dont care. if you want proof of that just wait eventually we will get some dumbarse canned comment from one of then on this thread about passing the suggestion on to the devs, which means in reality f. u. players spend more money

Hello, we are working on this lag issue. Schwerin666 about your weapon please submit a ticket.

Dear gm please stop blowing smoke up our arses, if you were truely working on the lag issues in game then instead of sending the bug reports and complaints to the dev team, you would be sending the issues directly to the it department, a blind idiot can blatently see that the issues are not code and software based but hardware memory and drive allocations thats for the it nerds not the code ones please get it straight before you screw a great game into the ground again......

Hello Ragingredneck, We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. This issue was scaleted, like I say, they are working on it. We kindly ask to wait.

Aint a new issue dude, we have been patient enough for log enough already the multiple post over multiple weeks proves it. Your events compound an existing issue yet instead of fixing it you just drop another event. but you proved me right about dumb **** canned answer to the complaints