+ Reply to Thread

G.M. Message pop up

Could you make the G.M. Message popup disappear for a week (for a particular message) after the confirm button is clicked? It's always the same few messages: phishing, RMT, private server, and dont share account info.

Instead of never seeing that message again, it'd be nice not to see it again for at least a week. I see it dozens of times throughout the week and to be honest, I think its a bit overkill. I got the message the first dozen times x3 know what i mean, jellybean?
    Long Live Rohan!

when you press confirm you show you are not afk, and when u have full server, afk accounts get dc first , usually , my afk clients dc, my working clients where i press confirm dont,... noticed, not sure if its 100% true
    EternalTemplar

I wholeheartedly agree the pop up messages are a pain in the arse. They would be much more unobtrusive if they scrolled at the bottom along with the others instead of just popping up randomly. nothing is more infuriating than attempting to pvp and that box gets clicked instead of an opponent. The fact that it takes up an absorbident amount of screen space and is layered over everything on said screen compounds this.

Quote Originally Posted by ragingredneck View Post
    I wholeheartedly agree the pop up messages are a pain in the arse. They would be much more unobtrusive if they scrolled at the bottom along with the others instead of just popping up randomly. nothing is more infuriating than attempting to pvp and that box gets clicked instead of an opponent. The fact that it takes up an absorbident amount of screen space and is layered over everything on said screen compounds this.
    most mmorpg dont allow real money trading, almost 90% of them dont support real money trading

and rohan had been since its opening till today , for 10 years , real money trading game haha, so they are spaming because its either try to lower the amount of real money trading or ban half the server
    EternalTemplar

Hello Littledevall , we will add your suggestion to our report.

Quote Originally Posted by blackS24 View Post
    most mmorpg dont allow real money trading, almost 90% of them dont support real money trading

and rohan had been since its opening till today , for 10 years , real money trading game haha, so they are spaming because its either try to lower the amount of real money trading or ban half the server
    For the record i never said i didnt know why they were doing it i said it was a pain in the arse ban half the server then the damn lag would go away lol big ass box when they could run it constantly in a banner that didnt interfere with a third of the damn screen.

Hello Ragingredneck, is for new players. But we will add your complain to our report.