+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    To investigate this case, please submit a ticket to :http://support.playwithi.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit

I dont know if this is allowed by GMs but can you take a print of your entire inventory and post here? anyway you should look first to a "wooden box" and open it, not an exp pounch at first instance, only after you open this "wooden box" you should get the exp pouches from it.

PS: if this is not allowed, please sorry, I was just trying to help

Hello Clapped, for further help please submit a ticket to : http://support.playwithi.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit

Hi all,

need just a little info

I've started to play advertised by some website and been excited so far to return to rohan after 9 years or so... but...

When I finally found someone to talk with me as a newbie (was hard) I heard the Cassandra quest for Ferken wep (it's July) is awesome.
    Okay but it turned out the quest is not there anymore. I understood that it was only introductory event let's say ok.

Second suggestion I got that it is quick to get to lvl 66-67. I did every NEW quest and reached 61. People told me that Cassandra will give me pouches ! Nope she does not. I figured out after numeorus readings that I need Mark of new adventurer. But it turned out to be an item obtainable from NPC Wellington which is no more...
    Here on the thread also someone pointed you get pouches to jump from 60 to 61 from Cassandra. No you don't if you don't have the Mark of adventurer item which is impossible to get now as I assume.

Already pointed in here that there is a gap 60-70 but also there is a chance to receive pouches from Cassandra at 70 to get to lvl 90 fast.
    Is it really? Or again I will need some item that is currently unobtainable?

Don't get me wrong I can lvl if it's fair for everyone but once I cannot get any weapon right now cause 1. Craft is not worth it 2. Everybody has Ferkens and are laughing at me 3. ppl tell me buy Tali okay 150-200 billions? I mean how right now?
    If I need to stand the gap 60-70 I would like to be sure I will get the exp pouch quest at 70 from Cassandra and that it is not nerfed by some item I cannot get anymore.
    Don get me wrong but the game then would be only high lvl oriented and then there there is no use to play the game anymore. Majority of players are 100+, uniques 90+ roaming at newbie spots, only expensive onyx/opaniel stuff is on the market.
    If I cannot at least touch with them (lvl 90) with no parties and help makes no sense and the game will soon die as new players would not appear anymore.
    I've spend already 5000RPs to get in touch with others, sold some tickets got chimera armor some pets but if I am about to work a month to get to lvl 90 really...

Let me know the game STUFF how it is with Cassandra

Mike
    Last edited by Cscrx1; 07-13-2021 at 12:07 PM.

Hello Cscrx1 know that some events we put them back. So please stay tuned. We always post it.

They will introduce them again i'm sure. i waited a month to get my ferken /cassandra.
    in the mean time you can farm so that when they introduce it again you already past lvl 70 and can get exp pouch.
    and post your IGN so we can help with leveling and stuff

Dear HatheiGM you didn't answer my question so I understand that the quest from lvl 70 is also unavailable rigth now?

qnfntz thanks for help but as far as I'm concerned the items needed for Cassandra last time were given for "fresh characters".
    What is the point in farming atm then if I would need to remake character?
    I'm focused on the pouches mainly. I would be able to buy tali at some point.

in the last event you don't need to make new char to get the Mark

Hi again,

I've just reached 70. Was not that easy... the game (growth seal, bless seal, hunter kits's) is helping but still I've got one hit PKed so many times in R1... why high's do it to low lvls... dunno
    Anyway no exp pouches from Cassandra at lvl 70 again so I need the "mark of new adventurer" item ... still.
    Sorry to say that but grinding from 70 to 90 would take my time, my rps (uniq stones to forge 15-30d hunter kit's), my electricty which is nonesense if majority of the players have done 70-90 with few clicks.
    I could still do it after 90 like all the other...

Please reconsider making the game even(fair) at least with lvling.

By that time i do not suggest any newcomers to start the game.

Sadly spent some RPs here..
    Had fun for few days anyway - thanks for that.

Hopefully to see you again some time.

qnfntz thanks for help