+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Cassandra EXP Pouches Problem?

Hey just got to lvl 70 on a character that got the Cassandra rewards including the pouches which I used all 10. However they only got me one level which is weird as they usually get you to lvl 90 from 70? Don't know if its a glitch or from the update please let me know, thank you.

Hello Mattyhew, the Pouch to level from 70 to 90 is the Adventurer's Experience Pouch (Graduation) and you need to use it 30 times, for what pouch are you referring?

I'm not sure the name of the pouch I already used them but I got them from the Cassandra quest through the adventure seal and only gained one level from 10 pouches. My last character got from 70 to 90 as well as other people I've talked to.

Greetings my friend, I think you are having a little misconception about the reward from cassandra at lvl 70. Once you get lvl 70 you will receive a box, that contains several items, including a exp pouch that should be used up to 30 times . this Exp that you used all 10, they are after you reach lvl 61 via new leveling system. I hope I've helped good luck have fun

Quote Originally Posted by HatheiGM View Post
    Hello Mattyhew, the Pouch to level from 70 to 90 is the Adventurer's Experience Pouch (Graduation) and you need to use it 30 times, for what pouch are you referring?
    Players go 1-60 using the fast quest line, get 10 exp pouches, small ones, and get to lvl 61.

There is a gap 60-70

Then you get Casandra quest at lvl 70 and get 30 big puches for lvling 70-90.

SUGGESTION : close the gap of those 10 levels with new quest line, or give one big pouch to jump 60-70 , its like a big pause for a newbie players where they get lost for 10 levels,slow down,and i bet half of them even give up , so i suggest make it linear 1-90, questing till 70 and casandra till 90, it would produce new players faster
    EternalTemplar

Thank you for responding, Im not sure what pouch it was but I know I have used it on a previous character and gained 20 levels from the pouches gained from lvl 70 at Cassandra quest. I have other people telling me too that when you get to 70 if u got the adventure seal during the event you could use the exp pouches to get all the way to 90. That happened on my other character I was boosts right from 70 to 90 as well as other people I've talked to. I just don't know why it didn't work on my ranger too?

Yea I thought you got to 90 when you reached lvl 70 but the pouches only gave me 1 level...
    Went from 70 to 71 which I just don't understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Clapped View Post
    Yea I thought you got to 90 when you reached lvl 70 but the pouches only gave me 1 level...
    Went from 70 to 71 which I just don't understand.
    man it seems you didnt read anything that I've written, so here we go again:

" Greetings my friend, I think you are having a little misconception about the reward from cassandra at lvl 70. Once you get lvl 70 you will receive a box, that contains several items, including a exp pouch that should be used up to 30 times . this Exp that you used all 10, they are after you reach lvl 61 via new leveling system. I hope I've helped good luck have fun

"

Hello Clapped as SecondHero told you, there are 2 differents pouchs. You didnt use the one that level you from 70 to 90.

I didn't receive those pouches is what I'm saying why did every other character?