+ Reply to Thread

Children's Month Celebration

Shiltizens!

We bring you a new event one more time!

We would like to welcome you to the Children's Month Celebration event!!

Prepare for a wonderful time full of activities that will make us go back to our childhood and make us feel like little kids again.
    We will have candies, balloons, fishing, costumes, hunting and GM events that we hope you all enjoy!

Help Little Jim!

Little Jim was running with his pockets full of candies when he stepped into bales zone. He got too nervous that he smashed himself against the bales, going bouncing through the area arriving at the river cliff at the outer of Elim making him lose his pacifier into the water!!!

Poor little Jim is now at Elim D1 waiting for help to get his candies and his pacifier.

Here is how you can help little Jim get back into a happy mood!!

Go to Elim D1 and tell him you wanna help, he will provide you a quest.
    With this quest, you will have to collect 20 candies from GM events and recover the pacifier from the river (normal bait only).

Some Rascal Rabbit Cookies, carrying Little Jim's Candies, will invade town during the event, so stay alert in order to grab them!

Once you have the items, go back to Jim, and provide the candies, he will give you a Trade Proof.
    Next, give him his pacifier, he won't be anxious anymore and he will give you another Trade Proof.
    Once you have both Trade Proof, you are ready to exchange both with Little Jim and he will give you a "Fluffy Shiltz Uniform" in gratitude for the help.
    This costume can only be obtained once.

And that is not all!

Most of you should be asking, what if I fish more than a pacifier or if I get more than 20 candies?

No, you cannot eat them but you can still exchange them for more rewards!

After obtaining the major prize you will have the other two options:

For other extra 20 candies that you bring to Little Jim, you will be able to obtain: 1 x Children's Month Celebration Box

For another extra 1 x Little Jim's Pacifier, you bring to him, you will be able to obtain: 1 x Children's Month Celebration Box

You can repeat this step as many candies and pacifiers you have.

Now, What is inside this box? Get ready because it is F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S

Fishing +EXP!!

During the event period, the Fishing EXP has been increased by 100%, get all those pacifiers out of the water and get the EXP out of it! You will find 3 Fishing EXP (4 hours) for free at your cash bank and the EXP will be double using this or any other fishing EXP item.

We hope you enjoy this event as much as we will do!

The Children's month celebration will be available until June 15th, 2021.

Love Seal! <3
    Seal B.O.D Team

What time is for the GM events?
    Is the time and place set randomly?

gm what time did gm show up ? is the time set randomly ?(2)

do you already checked on you status? klik T on your keyboard and then klick clothes bellow equip top and bottom see if there siome costume. you can choose whole to change your appearance

Read more: http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#ixzz6vc4EG0ev
    www.playrohan.com

Why can't I exchange 2 trade proofs for a fluffy shiltz uniform??
    This happened to all three of my characters.
    Has anyone experienced the same problem??

Quote Originally Posted by qimjr View Post
    Why can't I exchange 2 trade proofs for a fluffy shiltz uniform??
    This happened to all three of my characters.
    Has anyone experienced the same problem??
    Greetings Qimjr,

If you still present this issue we suggest send a ticket to our support platform in order to help you.

Regargs,
    Seal BOD.