+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

This game isn't so pay to win

Considering that 90% of the items that previously were on IM are now available in game, such as radiant enhancement stones, I'd say this game is more F2P than ever before. It seems the GM's and Dev's have pulled a rabbit out of the hat and showed us this game has many years of life left without epics and upgradeds.....~coughs~ I hope everyone else is enjoying rohan as much as I am lately. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Long Live Rohan!

We are glad that you are satisfied with our service.

yes, the game became so playable now that each event gives ALL players a CHANCE in % to OBTAIN most of the IM stuff.

So - grind as free to play and you can have ALL

Or - buy as pay to play and you can have ALL instant

There is so much balance now in game,and no player feels like he cant compete with p2w users, you just have to spend two three times more time in game than others and ull have all end game stuff you want

GZ to GMs, GZ to developers, GZ to company, kinda feels like a right direction now
    EternalTemplar

We are glad to hear that, soon we will add more quests/rewards so stay tuned.

Please can we have at least 3 clients running like it used to be.

Quote Originally Posted by toril View Post
    Please can we have at least 3 clients running like it used to be.
    you can run 50 clients if u want to, each time you need new client, you copy paste the rohan folder into new rohan 2, rohan 3, rohan etc folder, and you run that launcher of rohan, easy peasy
    EternalTemplar

If you are going to do PA or Dungeons, we highly recommend to not use many clients, it may cause a disconnect.

Are you guys serious? This is by far biggest ptw game i ever played. Yes its better then before with epics **** but but timed enchantments is killing this game for me. I love this game,i always will cause of soo many memories but those sigils and stuff that last for month and then u have to buy again are most ptw **** i ever saw in games. Not every1 have x3 times more time to be able to compete.

yeah been enjoying F2P too but if I may suggest a little here can we get the enhancement abradant back from Power Badge Mall? 'coz it's very helpful now that ashkeena had been scratch out of it's "safe farming" heheh just saying

Quote Originally Posted by saalle View Post
    Are you guys serious? This is by far biggest ptw game i ever played. Yes its better then before with epics **** but but timed enchantments is killing this game for me. I love this game,i always will cause of soo many memories but those sigils and stuff that last for month and then u have to buy again are most ptw **** i ever saw in games. Not every1 have x3 times more time to be able to compete.
    use hutner kit to farm if you dont have time
    use kiosk to sell and earn if u dont have time
    one 30 day long event is enough to get bunch of worth stuff, and each new month you refill urself with free event stuff
    every few weeks login event also with free stuff
    plus the daily login rewards
    plus the fact even noobs earn crones much faster now, so sell and buy market is very alive nowdays
    EternalTemplar