+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by saalle View Post
    Are you guys serious? This is by far biggest ptw game i ever played.

no, epics and upgradeds were p2w. you couldnt hope to get anywhere near as good as someone with one of those weapons if you were a f2p player. THATS p2w, what we have now is an even better playing field. i have just as much of a chance to get the same gear as a p2w player, but i wont get some of the nice stat boosts from IM. i can live with stat boosters on IM a hell of a lot better than ever hoping to get my hands on one of the weapons i feel destroyed the older servers. im sure everyone remembers how many times i cursed those weapons on the forum back then xD

rohans economy is beautiful imo....in a few ways, anyways. some of your p2w players rely, in some form or fashion, on the f2p players more than they realize. that and they need someone to pk and make them feel better about themselves but WHEW, that inflation created by placing a few more zeros on the end of weapons and armor didnt help players make more crone....it just caused rapid inflation. increasing the crone dropped by mobs or increasing the drop rate for accessories would have been the right answer, imo. back in open beta, the only way you were really making any crone was by selling accessories dropped during a grind session. id like to think they tried making it easier on players when they did the price increase on weapons/armor for this server, but whew that was definitely wasnt the right answer o: i bet theyve had complaints from guild masters about not seeing how much crone they actually have because theres too many digits and not enough space for all of them xD they tried fixing one problem, but caused more problems in the end XD

i has ADHD btw. LOOK! its a squirrel
    Last edited by littledevall; 06-30-2021 at 07:58 AM.
    Long Live Rohan!

Quote Originally Posted by littledevall View Post

i has ADHD btw. LOOK! its a squirrel
    nuh uh, youre wrong about everything, littlebish. this game is p2w.
    Long Live Rohan!

Special Fantasy Accessories smiled on this thread.

Not everything in the world is perfect

this game is super pay 2 win (you need to PAY in order to WIN). but with event and freebies this game is more enjoyable then the old one at least imo

hahaha Playwith Interactive will always be the biggest Pay 2 Win company in the entire gaming industry. They're milkers. (Enjoy wasting your money lol)