+ Reply to Thread

3 X Disconnected 3 x Ashkeena Used -- DC Rohan Server side - NOT MY INTERNET

3 X Disconnected 3 x Ashkeena Used -- DC Rohan Server side - NOT MY INTERNET

WHAT NOW ?

spend RPS to get in 3 more times and DC 3 more times, so I will charge your balance and you wont fix server stability?

There is like 20-30 problems reported on this forum, IF, only IF, they wanted to do something, they could fix it any Tuesday Maintance time, in 5-6hours.
    Bugs, Glitches, DCs, Stability, Etc etc etc...

ONE DEVELOPER, ONE PAPER, ONE PEN, WRITE DOWN 20 THINGS , FIX IN ONE MAINTANCE, DONE DEAL.

Just ONE person has to start fking improving smthing. 15 years game exists, still same problems, for fuk sake whos dumb here, is it posibble that all develpoers programers owners have IQ so low, they cant figure out BETTER GAME = MORE plEYRS = MORE MONEYYYYYYYYY, THATS WHAT U WANT, MONEZZZZZZ, to get MONEZZZZ you need to IMPROVE GAME, NOOOOOOBZ
    Last edited by blackS24; 04-29-2021 at 11:46 PM. Reason: wanted to add more bad words and get more mad on developers haha
    EternalTemplar

Hello. Please send us a ticket in order to help you in the best possible way.
    Here's the link: http://support.playwithi.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit

in mi opinion GMs just ignore this fact . rohan server its a real **** from years but thei did nothing to make it better . soo u can take DC dc Dc DC like a part of ROHAN

Daily dc !!!

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. We will address the issue an resolve it as soon as possible.