+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    left since 2008 and stil same crap errors in game LOL c mon ppl 5 ot 5 yrs u couldnt fix a frekin error for uss

Quote Originally Posted by habyby View Post
    left since 2008 and stil same crap errors in game LOL c mon ppl 5 ot 5 yrs u couldnt fix a frekin error for uss
    HTTP_STATUS_ERROR is a client side error mostly involving people's .net software stacks.

For all people who have this error I have a guide on what to do:

1: Follow this quote

Quote Originally Posted by Syze View Post
    The error you are receiving occurs when your connection is unable to reach the game servers.

The most common issue with this is due to a conflicting firewall/antivirus software.

If you have any of these running on your computer make sure to enable ROHAN as an "exception" within these programs. Depending on the software you are using will determine the procedure used to apply the "exception" rule.

Before setting the exception itself, you may want to disable the programs temporarily to see if it enables you to connect to the game. If this resolves your problem you can go back and enable the exceptions as suggested.
    2: Run internet explorer and install any updates. (Rohan relies on internet explorer to run so if you have not configured/updated internet explorer you may not be able to establish a reliable connection to the authentication server)

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Yea i did everything and its still wont work...

I am getting the EXACT same error. I am using Windows 7 32-bit Home Premium, with NOD32 Antivirus. I disabled the antivirus, I have great internet connection, AND there's already an exception for it in my firewall. It still doesn't work. What are we doing wrong?

hello peaple i have a bigger problem than this,i downloaded the client,and when i`m trying to install it says that,an error occured we must close,sorry for the incovenience,so please help me,i can`t even install it

i fixed this by opening the loader instead of the client

i fix it deactivating the hips on Nod32

how to make rohan as an exeption

****ing slow staffs its been so long... same problem occurs **** you all

fix the http error **** you all ynk staff get this problem fix you **** heads