+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Http status server error

When I try logging into Rohan, I used to get "create device failure" but I managed to fix that, but now when I get to the login screen and I enter my information I get "HTTP_STATUS_SERVER_ERROR" and "Login failed"

I have already submitted some tickets and followed all the suggestions, restarted modem, restarted computer, reinstalled Rohan, ran as an administrator, ran with compatibility settings, (they said weak internet or wi-fi, but I'm using an ethernet cable and I have highspeed internet) so I don't know what else to do.

Any help will be appreciated.

The error you are receiving occurs when your connection is unable to reach the game servers.

The most common issue with this is due to a conflicting firewall/antivirus software.

If you have any of these running on your computer make sure to enable ROHAN as an "exception" within these programs. Depending on the software you are using will determine the procedure used to apply the "exception" rule.

Before setting the exception itself, you may want to disable the programs temporarily to see if it enables you to connect to the game. If this resolves your problem you can go back and enable the exceptions as suggested.

Quote Originally Posted by Syze View Post
    The error you are receiving occurs when your connection is unable to reach the game servers.

The most common issue with this is due to a conflicting firewall/antivirus software.

If you have any of these running on your computer make sure to enable ROHAN as an "exception" within these programs. Depending on the software you are using will determine the procedure used to apply the "exception" rule.

Before setting the exception itself, you may want to disable the programs temporarily to see if it enables you to connect to the game. If this resolves your problem you can go back and enable the exceptions as suggested.
    You know if you guys didn't delete everything in the old forums, I'm sure beanies post woulda helped him.
    Joey
    115 Str Defender
    Commander of RestInPieces

Thank you both for the replys, and to Syze, I had already done all of that but one of the other GM's suggested I do a registry clean/scan and that worked.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealBill View Post
    It was a pleasure and honor to serve and learn from you (except GNYU, for whom I still want to stab myself in the ear with a scorching hot needle.

how did you fix the create device failed problem?
    Last edited by SacredCrit; 07-19-2012 at 05:40 AM.

OMG HTTP_STATUS_SERVER_ERROR. How to fix

anyone can fix it lol... i did what it said to do and still wont work

Be more specific what OS are you using.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Be more specific what OS are you using.
    Windows 7 32bit like most people use lol

iz the server down cuz icant get past the 5278 eoror shet after i log in and wont let me fo to char section tnx