+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

[Community Event] Seal’s Book Cover

Greetings Shiltzians!

Let’s keep sharing this passion for books together!

For this event we would like you to imagine the Shiltz book and all the amazing stories contained within. What kind of book cover do you think it would have? Could it be a romance, drama, sci-fi, suspense, or manga?
    Share with us what’s on your mind with your awesome drawings!

[How to participate]
    Here are the steps you need to follow in order to win the rewards:

Make a drawing of how you imagine that Seal’s book cover would look like.
    You can make your drawing however you wish: hand-drawn, take pictures and draw on them, Photoshop, Clip Studio, our Seal’s drawing tool (here is the link: http://sealloadingchallenge.is-great.net/?i=1 ), or any other tool with which you feel comfortable drawing.
    In our Forum, comment your drawing, the in-game name of your character, and its server. Optional: you can add a story to it. This story will not be counted for the final result of the event.

[Rewards]
    We will choose the drawings that complied with the topic of this event. The winners will receive these prizes:

⭐ 1st Place: 3000 RPs + Ranael weapon of your choice

⭐ 2nd Place: 2500 RPs + 5 Golden Chest Keys

⭐ 3rd Place: 1000 RPs + 3 Rascal Rabbit Balloon

For all those who participated following the rules and topic, we will provide:

🎁 Rabbit Ears
    🎁 Grape Flavored Candy

[Rules]
    ⚠️ The event starts on April 27th and ends on May 3rd.
    ⚠️ Rewards will be sent on May 4th.
    ⚠️ One account PER PLAYER.
    ⚠️ Multiple accounts will reduce the chances of winning.
    ⚠️ Be aware that we are allowed to disqualify entries that we deem not eligible for rewards for being incomplete, incorrect, or unrelated to the event.

Love Seal!
    Seal BOD Team ^^

Heroes of Shiltz

IGN: Miklotove
    Server: Duran
    Last edited by Miklotove; 05-01-2021 at 02:02 AM.

An exciting new beginning for every seal player with many unexpected encounters and experiences ahead whether with the NPCs, bales, gamble, etc. Everything that makes seal as the way it is.
    IGN: Kelly

https://imgur.com/gallery/AqkXvqO
    Last edited by Ameliaomega3; 04-29-2021 at 11:49 PM. Reason: I WANT TO PUT PICTURE!!!

https://imgur.com/gallery/lhQCvhZ
    Let's catch all Bales
    IGN: Doomblade
    Server Duran
    Last edited by bopets1; 04-30-2021 at 12:46 AM.

IGN : Brofat
    Server : Duran
    The Best Seller of Thriller Novel

[IMG][/IMG]

IGN: Aganzaky
    DOMINATE THE ERA: GOLDEN AGE OF BERSERKER
    I think maybe berserker is the only one job who can rule the world of SHILTZ by him self. Why? of course because he is so powerful, even over power than the others. Since I played in 2015 until January 2020 before class balance update, berserker always become the most favorite job in Seal Online Blades of Destiny. His combo is sick, his damage is brutal and his gameplay is so easy to learned by every player. So thats why I call, berserker dominate the era. I miss the golden age of berserker.

IGN : Aretas
    Story : Assassin is a lone class, he is rarely seen in dungeons, but with his mysteriousness, he has a very powerful ability in the Colosseum.

Serf
    https://imgur.com/gallery/mrHKp81

IGN : Preon

in this game I get a lot of stories from sad or happy, maybe that's because some people like this game
    Last edited by Nzkhidayat; 05-02-2021 at 05:10 AM. Reason: Image can't be uploaded

IGN: Yuukiichan

[IMG][Server : Duran
    The Horseman : Relationship Between Horse
    Last edited by mohtata; 05-27-2022 at 06:35 AM.