+ Reply to Thread

[Event]Time to Level Jump!

Hello Shiltzians!

We want to spend with you this lovely spring season, which is why we wanted to surprise you with a Level Jump event!

Cash items will go to your cash bank (no need to re-login)

Here are the prizes for every level achieved:

The event will be available until May19th, 2021

Warning:

❗ This event will only be applied for characters created after the maintenance of April 20th, 2021.

*The items [Untradeable] Rascal Rabbit's Gold Word (3 Days) and [Untradeable] Rascal Rabbit's Lucky Pocket (3 days) can only be used from levels 1 to 80.

Have a nice spring and good luck!

Love Seal! ^^
    Seal BOD Team

Dear GM, may I suggest the Time Warp-GOLD level limit be increased to 271 since the max level now is also 271, unlike 251 long time ago.
    Your due consideration is much appreciated. Thank you.

Oh wow, color me surprised.
    So why do you guys bother to make the costume untradeable? Why should it be like that when back in 2020 you guys basically dish out tradeable, much better costume compared to this?
    The lack of clarity about the tradability is annoying at best. To sum it up, you guys just wasted my time for nothing. Gee thanks, shouldn't have come back to this game after all.

Quote Originally Posted by plu12345 View Post
    Dear GM, may I suggest the Time Warp-GOLD level limit be increased to 271 since the max level now is also 271, unlike 251 long time ago.
    Your due consideration is much appreciated. Thank you.
    Greetings Plu12345,

We will add this suggestion to our feedback for future events.
    Thank you for your time.

Regards,
    Love Seal! ^^
    Seal BOD Team

Level jump+weekend boost = cheaters everywhere (not yet greenhorn but already 2nd job, auto pick, auto hunt),
    where's gm and this so called no cheaters allowed campaign? why when now cheaters are almost everywhere gm won't do another campaign like this?
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz6usE5XYkM

Dear GM, pls make it longer time for the event to the end of month, coz it hard for us to grinding due the cheater take the spot killin every monster, and esdelron lake is lack of bug that make us DC everytime...

Dear GM,
    Are you guys sleeping? Or just ignorance person? We all see that cheater is way more active lately due to this level jump event.
    You guys just watch and let it go this cheater walking around? And makes us happy by doing event recharge cash or something?

I really don't understand why all this cheater and macro player are still running around freely...
    And report system of macro player is SUCK! You have to chase that person for them to doing the "I'm Not Robot" things...do you know that they are run blinking?
    How do we chase them and report them? I have found this cheaters on downstream of glasis plain, travia mountain, mt cross and many other place but they just
    keep running free like they not getting punish for what they did...

If you don't clear this bad player soon or later this game will be gone like other version of Seal and you guys just want let this happen don't you...

does it not work, where are the cheaters, please take care of it gm
    Last edited by hangki2556g55; 05-19-2021 at 07:10 PM.

gm please take care of the cheaters

does it not work, where are the cheaters, please take care of it gm