+ Reply to Thread

Thread: TO GM

TO GM

@kurumuGM

If guys dont give costume like to old chars where do we put patterns ?

earlier we had helm and costume to put for new chars we dont have how to use without costume. and also no monkey T_T

Imagine buying it from the item mall. Insane advice
    ~~I don't follow the meta I create it~~

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger334 View Post
    Imagine buying it from the item mall. Insane advice
    That's gonna be insane for players who gonna play f2p well stack it up if by chance we get any for free. Lvling without it will be hard though..

the status buttons and the power button needs pockets to be used , otherwise one cannot use them at all , so either the hat with 3 pockets or the jacket with 3 pockets to use the that we can find in the chest on the right
    side of the screen .

I agree with this but for a really new player not old player act like newbie just want to make another character for some purpose.
    For the new player, I agree that. It is rather hard to play solo if you don't have friends to party with and too fast to make them pay for the first week experience.

Dev should notice this thread.

1-30 newbie 1hour, old player 20mins
    30-60 newbie 4hours, old player 1hour
    60-70 newbie 2-3days, old player one ashkeena 8h and scrolls
    70-90 newbie or old player, have to wait for Casandra Quest Events nothing is faster
    90-115 newbie or old player, already same 3 dungeons and few farming spots on repeat...not required to be Einstein to figure all out

115+ newbie or old player, only diference is how much money you will spend, that much you will progress and thats about it.

armors and weapons you get to ride till lvl 70, gold is 100 times increased from old rohan,so now you farm 1-2Bilion while u lvl up ,so buying gear and weapons is ez.
    events every 7-14 days , farming ducks,or egs,or bombs,or whatevs, and receiving FREE IP, FREE this FREE that, also good income for free to play

So... unless you want to be TOP 10 or TOP 50 players on the server, you can enjoy and have all the fun as free to play.
    EternalTemplar

Quote Originally Posted by blackS24 View Post
    1-30 newbie 1hour, old player 20mins
    30-60 newbie 4hours, old player 1hour
    60-70 newbie 2-3days, old player one ashkeena 8h and scrolls
    70-90 newbie or old player, have to wait for Casandra Quest Events nothing is faster
    90-115 newbie or old player, already same 3 dungeons and few farming spots on repeat...not required to be Einstein to figure all out

115+ newbie or old player, only diference is how much money you will spend, that much you will progress and thats about it.

armors and weapons you get to ride till lvl 70, gold is 100 times increased from old rohan,so now you farm 1-2Bilion while u lvl up ,so buying gear and weapons is ez.
    events every 7-14 days , farming ducks,or egs,or bombs,or whatevs, and receiving FREE IP, FREE this FREE that, also good income for free to play

So... unless you want to be TOP 10 or TOP 50 players on the server, you can enjoy and have all the fun as free to play.
    Presently im struggling to get money i can farm lower tier and made till 200m i got pendants and ferken wep so can u advice me how do i farm and which new spots sorry im newbie i dont have proper idea. could u help me with this ?

Greetings gritzy,
    For this week for the first time we are doing a discount on costumes. But we will add your feedback to our report.

Banned
    Film Cách Nhiệt Summer cool Xe Hơi - ôtô - Nh* k*nh - Văn phòng - To*n nh* ...vv GIẢI PHÁP CHỐNG NÓNG TỐI ƯU CHO XE H*I - Nh* K*nh - Văn Phòng ...Vv 0914485265 MR BENZ Tầm nhìn rõ nét, trong suốt m* vẫn đảm bảo riêng tư Bảo vệ tối đa nội thất xe hơi Hiệu suất ngăn tia hồng ngoại cao. Giảm nóng, hạ nhiệt hiệu quả. Hiệu suất ngăn tia hồng ngoại 99% Summer cool tự h*o l* hãng phim cách nhiệt cao cấp số 1 Hoa Kì ,mang đến cho quý khách với trải nghiệm tốt nhất ! Summercool 4 Gói dán phim cách nhiệt Black Bauty 4mil series Cản nhiệt lên đến 95%. Tản nhiệt trong 55 giây. Quyền riêng tư, Lái xe An to*n hơn & Thư giãn. Bảo h*nh 10 năm Độ bền m*u 10 năm Độ bền nhiệt 10 năm Mang Lại trải nghiệm ! Sự mát mẻ khi lái xe Giảm nhiệt điều hòa ra bên ngo*i => tiết kiệm nhiên liệu Chống tia UV v* tia cực t*m 99% Tầm nhìn ba tốt hơn đêm Với đội ngũ nhân viên chuyên nghiệp có thể dán cho quý khách mọi nơi mọi chỗ không cần phải đến t*n gara . ------------------------------------------------------------------ Chúng tôi cũng cung cấp các dịch vụ cấp chuyên nghiệp v* bảo h*nh sản phẩm khi có bất kì sự cố n*o liên quan tới Film cách nhiệt Các sản phẩm của Summercoolđược s* dụng trên khắp thế giới cho nhiều ứng dụng công nghiệp, thương mại v* dân dụng.Email : benztiger2013@gmail.com<font color="#050505">Địa chỉ : 18 Đường Số 64, Phường 10, Qu*n 6, Th*nh phố Hồ Ch* MinhHotline: 0914485265 MR BENZ--------------------------------------------------------------Hỗ trợ bảo h*nh sau khi s* dụng phim cách nhiệt của Summercool Đơn vị nh*p khẩu v* phân phối độc quyền sản phẩm film cách nhiệt cho xe hơi - Nh* K*nh - Văn Phòng - Chung Cư - To*n Nh* mang thương hiệu Summercool Film.