+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hunterkits

Hunterkits

its kind of pathetic that one can be attacked when running a char on HK ,
    i mean the char going on HK is only fighting mobs , not other players , so
    if you attack a char going on HK that char is not going to fight you back , where is the challenge in that , just plain ruin the gameplay for another player. shame this game built on pvp , the most pointless function of all in a game
    unless one is into and part of TSB , Powerarena and guild wars .The owner should
    add , not being able to kill chars running on HK , cuz they dont fight back unless attacked by mobs .

Playing on a HK is not what I would call "Gameplay". I mean if your computer is doing all the work, what is the point playing at all? And there being no EM, there is really little point in farming is there.

the reason i use the HK at all now , is cuz the owner wiped out all old users accounts , so we all old players of RBF lost all our items
    we had worked our asses of to get . during the years the game had the name RBF i would never had used a HK to lvl up my char , so
    what im saying is that , the only reason i use HK now is cuz the owner decided to empty all RBF players accounts and had us start all
    over from scratch , thats it and all .

It blows my mind that a RBF player would get on here and cry about getting pked on HK, and ask for changes.

This is literally the most farmer friendly a server has ever been. MR costs 5 bil. A character who goes red, can only kill 10 players before he literally just can’t attack them anymore. This applies for both assassin mode and murderer. This is a carebear server.

My farmer, guildless, and avoiding taking the VIP farm spots, can literally go 2-3 days of straight farming before I get pked once.

There is also ED and Ash daily/weekly, and a **** ton of free resets from daily log in and events.

What exactly do you want them to do man? Do you want no pvp outside of PA and TSB? You want them to ban rpkers, or you want to be invincible while on HK? Do you want someone to just acknowledge you while you cry?

I don’t believe that you played RBF for very long, because I assure you with 100 mil MR you would rage quit and uninstall the game within 1 day.

I can’t wait for crone to inflate even further, soon the 5 bil won’t be that high anymore, and all of you carebears will get a taste of Rohan from its glory days.

well well , you most surtainly are a player who has a huge mouth to speak with , have you even thought through before you spoke , typed this reply to me at all aboute my typing and comment, me crying whats that BS aboute .
    and me not playing RBF for a very long , for your information MR loud mouth i played RBF for as long as it lasted with the name RBF wich was aboute between 1 and 10 years until it closed down and re opend with the new name REV ,
    so before you reply on a comment , you should make sure you got a solid ground to stand on and have knowledge aboute what your saying .

its also a shame that players like you get to play games like this , cuz you act like you are alone and all players plays the same way , it would be great fun to be placed in the same room as a player like you and confront you with issues and things that
    could be WAY better done and managed then this REV game . and that thing you mentioned aboute me like to be invincible , whats that **** aboute , thats your best of comments to give me on my typing , well well , i guess its a huge waste of time to write
    a player like you back , but i did it anyway , cuz when i was reading your comments back to me , your wrong on so many lvls in what you said to me , when it comes to it , you as a player are just like the owner of this game , you dont give a **** aboute other
    players , only yourself , but , sooner or later one meets players just like you in all games no matter what . and like i said , it would give me great pleasure to meet a player like you in person , really , it would .
    Last edited by bruce133; 03-24-2021 at 03:34 AM.

well , i am one of those many players who has problems with leaving games like this one even tho they are huge badly managed , the only thing we all players of REV keep on hearing when issues happens in this game wich is common every day
    and has been around in this game since it was named RBF , thos issues are still around since the start of RBF and till its ended , and now when the name is changed to , REV , the issues are still not taken care of , they are very much around and cause
    problems that affects the players around the clock , all we keep hearing from the owner is , we apologize , we have technical problems . well , all games has technical problems and issues during its runtime , but other companys takes care of and solve
    their game problems while time goes by , but the owner of this game REV does not give a **** , he just leaves the problems to solve it self as good as that goes he/she thinks , dont tell me all issues in REV cant be taken care of and solved ,
    pure fact is that the owner of this game does not give a **** , the person has proven that years ago , it all started in RBF and still goes around that way . its ****ing disgusting towrds all players of the game .

Saying that PVP is most pointless function on this game forum makes us question what are you even doing here? We play this game cause of this "pointless"function or else we would go and play some actually good PVE MMO like FF14 or something. This game is made for PVP players and the only shame is that is soo hardcore Pay To Win. If u you come here though to play some PVE game, you can pack your bags right now and move on. This is not game for crybabies.

Quote Originally Posted by bruce133 View Post
    that thing you mentioned aboute me like to be invincible , whats that **** aboute , thats your best of comments to give me on my typing
    There's plenty I could say about your typing, but no, that comment has nothing to do with your horrible english...

The owner should add , not being able to kill chars running on HK
    Invincible means unable to be hurt or killed, you are asking to be invincible while on HK, which is some of the dumbest **** I have ever heard.

So you want to be able to log in right after maintenance, and set your HK in a VIP farm spot, boss spot, etc... and then no other player can harm you. You essentially want 2 weeks of straight farming untouched without looking at your computer, and if you can't do that then you don't like the HK system?

other companys takes care of and solve their game problems while time goes by , but the owner of this game REV does not give a **** , he just leaves the problems to solve it self as good as that goes he/she thinks , dont tell me all issues in REV cant be taken care of and solved
    I never said that this game doesn't have it's issues. It has plenty. I am saying, that the things you are talking about are not issues at all and they are some of the dumbest things I have ever heard.

it would be great fun to be placed in the same room as a player like you and confront you
    it would give me great pleasure to meet a player like you in person , really , it would .
    So, you are a complete carebear pacifist on the game, who wants to do away with PvP...... but irl you are a totally intimidating bad ass who would teach me a lesson huh?

For some reason I find that hard to believe....

Maybe stop huffing gasoline now, and conserve the few brain cells you have left.

But most importantly is to stop crying on forum because you got pked once in 3 days.......

well well , i guess you have given your opinion to my comments , the saying goes , we all have right to our own opinion .
    what does pvp mean to you , a matter of power who is strongest in a fight .
    the issues in this game i brought up is the dumbest things you ever heard of.
    me in real life being a bad ass , no dont think so , but by reading your comments to me , gives me a surtain picture of what kind of
    player you are . i get to think that i meet people just like you in real life here and there .
    my english typing horrible to you ? , well , like i said , we all have right to our own personal opinion .
    its like you pick surtain words out of all my comments and then just follow that line all the way , but dont care aboute the whole picture i give .
    if thats what you do with my typing , you really cant answer my comments to 100% .
    Last edited by bruce133; 04-04-2021 at 01:51 PM.