+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PA Help

Hybrid View

PA Help

I am a lvl 108 ranger and just tried my first power arena, and i got completely obliterated... Wizzards and DK 1 hit me without a problem. I am wearing full darkness set + dex pendants & ferken crossbow (including DD socket).

What gear should i get to play PA and how can i survive longer?

If you want to trade some firepower for survivability you can use Heroic Combine Armor and Tasset for some extra Skill Defense%. It makes a difference on those skills that 1 shot you.

Magic Guard will buy you time against wiz, try to kill him with combo before it runs out. Be ready to debuff premium shot if he buffs crit immune.

As for bbds (big black dragons) they will f*** you under pretty much all circumstances so just run unless he is outnumbered.

Quote Originally Posted by Getax003 View Post
    I am a lvl 108 ranger and just tried my first power arena, and i got completely obliterated... Wizzards and DK 1 hit me without a problem. I am wearing full darkness set + dex pendants & ferken crossbow (including DD socket).

What gear should i get to play PA and how can i survive longer?
    You're too far away behind , my best advice just go PA get 10 point from mobs and afk ( You need to buff manually not using HK every 1 mins , so u wont get kick ) , untill u hit 1st star badge because many player already at 1star officer badge wich is give 30k hp and i know some friend have commander badge wich give 100k HP , so for now i think just do PA daily untill u have like 100k or more HP
    Nb : pardon me for my english