+ Reply to Thread

Post Cannot Access the Bank on certain accounts

Hey guys,

I am a returning player and I've been having an issue regarding opening my bank. Somehow, I just couldn't seem to be able to access the bank of one of my accounts for some reason. I am very sure I have the correct password since I have almost never changed it. I also tried to input a wrong password and it gave a notification when I did that. But, whenever I used the correct password, I always got disconnected, no matter which character from that same ID I used to access the bank.

I tried accessing the bank from my other accounts, and they all work well. So I'm guessing its not from my device because other accounts can access it. Could any of you maybe please help with this issue? Any suggestions would be appreciated, Thank youu

Up, still cant access

Hello,
    Since no one had reply you so I decide to help.
    A few years back there was a glitched Item (It's Battle Pet's Gear XG) and now Seal has trouble loading that one item.
    Whenever you load that item, your game will crash.
    My guess is that you had that item (it was previously in GC/ Marble, I forgot), and you stored it in your first page of bank.
    So this will happen: when you enter the correct PW, your game instantly crashes.

I had encountered that problem on few of my accounts, but unlike you, mine was on third page of the bank.
    So here's what you need to do:
    -Write Ticket to GM addressing your issue "game crashes when loading first bank page"
    -and GM will help to remove that one glitched item and mail you a new one.

Hope it helps