+ Reply to Thread

Your opinion is important to us, Rohanians!

As a title says, each and every day we listen to you guys, spend many many hours debating and throughoutly checking every aspect of the game, we do our best to improve your gameplay.

So yeah we messed up back in the day, many things went wrong so that why we decided to wipe everything, delete whole RBF, not giving a single piip about these hundreds of thousands of hours of your work guys (amm... and some... mon... ahh its just a moneey, no big deal you'll go to work and get it back! Come on!)

But worry not! It was all needed to get rid of this crazy imbalance and in order to make game more accessible and less P2W - thats what you wanted AND WE DELIVERED! HOW COOL IS THAT YO? MAN, WE HAVE SO MANY RESPECT TO YOU... ohhh yeah.

About half a year later :

superwalletano being superwalletano doing superwalletano things.
    out of reach for nonsuperwalletano

That's cool, havin maxed chakras already at this point of server livetime? Yeah! Congrats mr. SuperKorean, you're badass.

Okay so i would like them aswell. Is there any GM active? Tell me please - considering i am a 28yrs old male living rather balanced life, married with 2 childrens, already spending about 60-80 dollars on IM monthly (yeah thats it, no more P2W works here aswell) will i be able to get these blue chakras before my retirement or before servers gets shut down?

Actually people left their opinion already by literally pissing on your server when they one by one figured out how closeminded money hungry ... persons you are (i mean... it took them really really long time to get it XD)

Okay so... i already forgot what was the whole point of this amm... yeah

all
    for
    nothing

i would love to see another server where you actually do not even kill monsters or do any stupid activities. You pay and get yo gears straight away so you can sit at crafting and flex your muscles to all these NPC's

ciao, gtg spam some ED's.

Soon there will be abyss armor and weapons and everything will resume from the beginning
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Lol I am glad I stoped playing after 1 day when they opened this so caled new server that was supose to be balance haha its just another money grab this pepole are scam