+ Reply to Thread

Thread: boss drops

boss drops

does anyone know if the boss drops turn into a set when you get them to plus 12 .....

I am not sure if i got it right

If your accessory - either Beze Fd Ruler or Feather have no set effect when you check it with your mouse, then it is not an actual bossdrop and if you own them i suggest you to sell them as soon as possible because they are extremely overprice, technically useless for 90% of playerbase and as pvp pendants and bossdrops get more common their price will go down and it will be really difficult to find a buyer.

These accessories without set effect were obtainable as an event reward for a short period of time when server started a few month ago and they do not have a set effect and you cannot turn them into chakras once you make them +12 so they'll get outdated pretty soon as Tokage announced at discord's FAQ that in a close future we will be able to get Flame diamonds which are able to be traded for chakras from elemental dungeons.

Real boss drops are still at this point very rare and you can tell if it is an actual bossdrop if theres a symbol next to its name - A B C or D.