Greetings Rohanians!

Here is a little guide that will help you get through this new event!
Let us all welcome Mary! A beautiful friend that is here with lovely gifts!

Event Duration:February 9th (After maintenance) until March 9th (before the maintenance)

Details of the Event:

NPC: Mary <Valentine Manager>
This new NPC can be found in the Fishing Hole

For the duration of the event you will be able to obtain the following items while slaying monsters:
Lovely Ingredients Pouch:

You can also obtain this item by purchasing “Gift of Love” on the Item Mall for 50,000 IP.
Gift of Love - Contains between 5-8 Lovely Ingredients Pouch.

MARY comes with 3 new quests!

➡ Quest 1: Gathering the ingredients

First of all, you have Gathering Ingredients. The task is quite simple, gather up 200x Lovely Ingredients Pouch and bring them to Mary.

“Lovely Ingredients Pouch” is a World Drop, this means that you can get it from killing any monster (Elemental dungeon y Ashkeena included) and you can also get it in the IP Mall from the “Gift of Love” box.

She, in exchange, will give you 1x Minor Love-crazed Box and 1x Valentine's Milkshake.

And regarding the Minor Love-crazed Box, here are the contents:

* So you will need to gather 3x Valentine's Milkshake for Mary’s second quest.

➡ Quest 2: Spread the love!

Mary kindly requests you to get her 3 of these delicious Milkshakes.

In exchange for your kindness, and how tasty it was, she’ll give you: Regular Love-crazed box

What can I do with this Regular Love-crazed box? Easy, open it, you will get 1 of these items:

*You have a 50% chance to get the Heart Cake but worry not as you can still get some amazing rewards besides this yummy and cute Heart Cake!

What is the Heart Cake?
Ah, it’s a delicious heartwarming item that will help us later.

➡ Quest3: Be my Valentine

Now, for the last quest Mary has for us, “Be my Valentine”, you will need 2x Heart Cake.

In return, Mary will share with you 1x Ultimate Love-crazed box.

Here are the contents for it:

With that said, we hope that you have a great and sweet Valentine!
Don’t forget to eat sweets in moderation and remember to share them with your friends and partners!

With love,
-R.O.H.A.N.: Eternal Vengeance-
Vengeance Never Ends