+ Reply to Thread

wooden box still in the game ?

anyone know if we still get the wooden box containing the beginner items ?
    or is that crate gone from the game ? cuz i made a new char and reached lvl 10
    but did not get wooden box.

Please note that if you are referring to the Strive for greatness note that it has already ended.
    Here you can check our current events : http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/for...#axzz6lQSoa28C

meaning there is no boost for newcomers any more, if ur one of them, either grind 4 months lvl 1-115, or stop playing untill then next event where they sell some boosters or similar
    EternalTemplar

ok , i thank you for the answer on my wooden box question blackS24 , so much for the quests added in the caves
    for newcomers to help them reach higher lvls fast . at least you gave me the answer on the question i asked , the GMs
    in this game act and answer like they are on a short visit .

so with that said , the owner of this game like before when the game named RBF does not give a sh1t
    or care for new players , shame the game could be WAY better , but in that case its time for a brand new owner.

100 old players spending cash is their main focus, they keep paying, they get their cash, and thats it.

Imagine focusing on 1000-2000 of new players, motivating them to stay, play, and become constant players,... they are basically losing tons and tons of money by being blind and incapable of doing buisness, cuz after all this is buisness not a game for them. Make me a head of development here, ill earn you milions, cuz the fking game is epic, it had users for years, it can EXPAND from 100 to 1000 regular spenders,and even more, but... not everyone understands simple math and numbers
    EternalTemplar

Why dont they put and npc selling ferken weapon for crone and cassandra quest item, problem solved.
    I mean its no hard to come up with a solution

Quote Originally Posted by KurumuGM View Post
    Please note that if you are referring to the Strive for greatness note that it has already ended.
    Here you can check our current events : http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/for...#axzz6lQSoa28C
    Im pretty sure that just copy/paste this is not the only part of your Job...or at least shouldnt lol