+ Reply to Thread

Get the right answer

i asked if one dont get to look like a dragon when chosed the dragon sage , answer from a GM was, please note , you have to do the Dragon knight quest first. real good one , the GM didnt even answer me on my question that conserned the Dragon Sage.

Well he's right, you have to be a Dragon Knight. Dragon Sage is no longer able to evolve into a Draken, now hes transforming his zhen into 2 blades.

Dagon Sage evolve is now called "Evolved Zhen" which is pretty much a buffed version of Separation Zhen.

yes , i know that you get the shape of a dragon when you press the dragon head icon on the skill menu for dragon knight ,
    but i did not ask aboute the dragon knight , i asked aboute the dragon sage , if one get the shape of a dragon if you chose
    to play dragon sage , cuz i could not se the dragon head icon on the dragon sage skill menu , thats why i asked if one could
    transform and get the shape of a dragon playing the dragon sage .and why the owner has decide to make the DS not be able to
    get the shape of a dragon , mystery to me , f,cking wierda55 to me .

No, you can't transform into Dragon as DS

no , one cant have the shape of a dragon as a DS anymore , why , have no idea , the owner does so many strange changes in this game that has no point or value .
    he or she just move things inshes from one place to another and means that thats gonna make huge difference in the game .