+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

New players: Cassandra Rewards + Ferken Weapons

Did they take away the Cassandra Quests & Ferken Weapon for new players? A friend of my just started an has nowhere near the same starting items that i had.

There is no way for him to jump from 70 to 90 instantly now & get his Ferken Weaponry?

This event will end in January 26th. After that, the new characters won't receive the Vengeance Package.

Read more: http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#ixzz6lzFTyOJG
    www.playrohan.com
    the announcement is clear.. any new characters created after that date won't receive the Vengeance Package.. hope that can answer the question.. =)

Quote Originally Posted by Esteyar View Post
    the package is changed, not the same as before, biggest fraud is they didnt say there is no Ferken Weapon in the package xD, always a trick with this company
    EternalTemplar

also they did not say it wont work with trinity or lvl 100 up its a scam

Quote Originally Posted by VandykeGodmack View Post
    also they did not say it wont work with trinity or lvl 100 up its a scam
    well youre lucky

send them tickets with some cool words. Youll get full refund

and keep all items but this cassandra penny

my friend invite to play rohan and I make a new account but the Cassandra quest is gone hope the Rohan administration will return it so i can invite more friends to play again..i delete my character coz of cassandra is not available.

GM why with SERVER, we can't login?

At level 70, there is no lantern weapon. I'm quitting the game for all contributors ..

this so-called new adventure was a scam from the beginning. better leave b4 totally ruined. scamming at its finest.