+ Reply to Thread

Ice Castle Reorganization + Hunting event

Shiltzians,

Ice Castle bales have been reorganized to improve the farming experience.
    Since today, you will notice the bales have regrouped and increased, now you have more enemies to hit and destroy.

To commemorate this update, we bring you a hunting bales event to continue enjoying this game!

From today, until February 9th, you will have the chance to get the Bales Blessing Box from the Ice Castle bales.

*The end date has been modified, this event will be available until February 9th.

This will not be an easy duty, but you will be very well rewarded.

Here's what you could obtain from the Hunting Bales box:

Enjoy!

Love Seal,
    Seal B.O.D. Team

From today, until February 23rd, you will have the chance to get the Bales Blessing Box from the Ice Castle bales.

its over before started sad

before maintenance and update yesterday, my character is fine to enter ice castle.
    but since maintenance and update my character cannot enter ice castle anymore (always disconnected from server). and how to fix it?

Yeah me too i got dc from the server once inside the Ice Castle. GM pls fix this ASAP

Quote Originally Posted by wahyuilmawan View Post
    before maintenance and update yesterday, my character is fine to enter ice castle.
    but since maintenance and update my character cannot enter ice castle anymore (always disconnected from server). and how to fix it?
    after login don't move, TP back to town, don't enter bale in cage, and another place that make you dc.

Quote Originally Posted by wahyuilmawan View Post
    Hello Wahyuilmawan !

If you still suffered from DC, please send us a ticket in order to check the issue in your account.

Regards,
    Seal BOD Team.

Quote Originally Posted by plu12345 View Post
    Yeah me too i got dc from the server once inside the Ice Castle. GM pls fix this ASAP
    Hello plu12345 !

Are you still suffering form this issue?
    Please send us a ticket to assist you.

Regards,
    Seal BOD