+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    3 stack bait can only get 80 tangerines, even just get fish and no gems from bait. this event fishing not worth

even you GM change the time consume for 1 bait.. at the last fishing event.. 1 bait only consume 45 sec.. but now for 1 bait it consume 95 sec.. so for getting 80 tangerine we need longer time to collect it.. to get 80 lemon i already use 600 bait it means 600k cegels already spent.. and also for this event we only get 4 kind of fish plus the lemon.. no other item we get from fishing... at least give us gems (Pink Diamond, Diamond) or something... or anything else that has price so we still can get our cegels back by selling the gems... if like this, we only waste a lot money and will have chance of getting only money bag for 100k cegels... is not worth the wait...

Seriously. Seal BOD event is just getting worse, like the management has running out of ideas. The Tangerine Bear event is just the worst I have ever played the game by far, very low drop rate with higher price on the bait with very cheap and useless rewards. I definitely will not waste my time just for the useless event like this.

I mean, I love this game but come on, Seal BOD Management and all the GMs you could've done better than this, or people will neglect and leave your game as time goes by if you are not stepping up the game

agree! lets just skip the event, it is very worthless

Quote Originally Posted by MelliasGM View Post
    Greetings Chitoz03!

Unfortunately, as we mentioned before the drop rate is based on luck, however, don't worry you still have time until the 23 to get all the prices you want!

Regards,
    Seal BOD.
    LoL Based on Luck you said?.
    our Luck is in your hand. maybe you rated the Drop rate for 0.01%. i have 24 hour onlinr with my 4 friends and we've collected 43 Boxes with non stop Golden Fish Hook used. and guest what we got?

11 Money bags.
    13 Piya gra
    9 Pink Diamond.
    1 Mage Piya
    1 Yellow Rose.
    3 Cleric Piya.
    1 B. Warrior Beanie.
    2 King Moo Moo.
    2 Pig Bat.

Big Thanks Useless Events.
    maybe Playwith need to sack all the management team with no gaming background.

bring back gunrock , nascid and other please. seriously you guys just worst.

just remember, this outfit is "untradeable" . the rates is also low, it's kinda useless if you fish this item on random char. just don't do this event, do something else.

Quote Originally Posted by iichsi View Post
    Seriously. Seal BOD event is just getting worse, like the management has running out of ideas. The Tangerine Bear event is just the worst I have ever played the game by far, very low drop rate with higher price on the bait with very cheap and useless rewards. I definitely will not waste my time just for the useless event like this.

I mean, I love this game but come on, Seal BOD Management and all the GMs you could've done better than this, or people will neglect and leave your game as time goes by if you are not stepping up the game
    Hello Iichsi!

Don't worry if you are not attracted to his event, we still have the GM events and community events all weeks, you can still enjoy your time playing Seal!
    We hope to bring a better event next time, thank you for your feedback! ;D

Regards,
    Seal BOD

you mean any other useless EVENTS?. come on!!!!! WAKE UP!...

Quote Originally Posted by MelliasGM View Post
    Hello Iichsi!

Don't worry if you are not attracted to his event, we still have the GM events and community events all weeks, you can still enjoy your time playing Seal!
    We hope to bring a better event next time, thank you for your feedback! ;D

Regards,
    Seal BOD
    you mean any other useless EVENTS?. come on!!!!! WAKE UP!...

Read more: http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#ixzz6lmcuITS9
    www.playrohan.com