+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

[Event] Tangerine Bear

Shiltzians!

Tangerine Bear has arrived to Shiltz after a long long journey and he's starving!
    We need to help him get food so he can continue with his adventure around the world.

How can we help the Tangerine Bear?
    This cute jelly friend enjoys eating Lemon Tangerines, this is so nutritive for him. Bring Lemon Tangerines to him and he will exchange it for a precious reward.

Now you should be asking, where can I find the Lemon Tangerines? It is easy!
    First, go find NPC Street Merchant, she will provide you with "Lemon Seeds".
    Once you got them, take your fishing rod and get ready to take those lemon tangerines out of the water.

*Lemon tangerines can be obtained by automatic fishing just with Lemon Seeds.

How much Lemon Tangerines will make the Tangerine Bear happy?
    You need to collect at least 80 lemon tangerines and bring them to our bear friend at Elim, next to the bank.
    Bring as many as lemon tangerines you can, Tangerine Bear will exchange every 80 pieces for a gift box.

What is this box?
    The Tangerine Bear has prepared a special gift box for every Shiltzian who feed him. He has collected pets from around the world and he would like to share it to you, so you can have a special friend to be your company in your journey.

Let's check what's in the box:

Let's learn more about the Red Ribbon Kitsune Costume:

And that's is not all! During the event period, the fishing EXP increases x 3!
    * The fishing EXP works with the fishing EXP items only, once you login to your account after Jan 26th maintenance, you will receive 3 x (Untradeable) Fishing EXP (4 hours) to enjoy it!

Remember you can also get more of it from the Item Mall.

This event is available from today, January 26th to February 23rd.
    Take into account that, once the event is over, all the lemon seeds, lemon tangerines and giftboxes will dissappear.
    Take your items before the event is over!

Let's feed the Tangerine Bear!

Love Seal,
    Seal B.O.D. Team

red ribbon costume is it enhantable equipment ?

drop rate so awfull i got 26 and 27 for 2 stack i need 80 for 1 box thats mean 800k-900k cegel and if unlucky i gt 100k money bag

3 hours of fishing only 7 tangerine ? why dont you guys make it like the bale potion again, where the drop rate it higher, so everyone get a chance at least to have some gift box to enjoy

i open 3 boxes only got 1 pink diamon, 2 piya gra .

to get 80 tangerines, atleast you need 12 hours fishing + golden fish hook.

no wonder , not many people fishing compared bale pot events or shark bait events . i hope you guys reconsider the rates.

This event is not worth to do, because you only waste cegel and also time to fishing with low chance of getting the item.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamiyugi View Post
    drop rate so awfull i got 26 and 27 for 2 stack i need 80 for 1 box thats mean 800k-900k cegel and if unlucky i gt 100k money bag
    Greetings, Kamiyugi!

Please know that the drop rate is based on a matter of luck, however, we will take your complaint as feedback for future events!

Regards,
    Seal BOD.

Quote Originally Posted by geda21 View Post
    red ribbon costume is it enhantable equipment ?
    Greetings Geda21!

Yes! You can refine this costume. Is a really cute outfit!

Regards,
    Seal BOD

Quote Originally Posted by chitoz03 View Post
    3 hours of fishing only 7 tangerine ? why dont you guys make it like the bale potion again, where the drop rate it higher, so everyone get a chance at least to have some gift box to enjoy
    Greetings Chitoz03!

Unfortunately, as we mentioned before the drop rate is based on luck, however, don't worry you still have time until the 23 to get all the prices you want!

Regards,
    Seal BOD.

Quote Originally Posted by gagav View Post
    i open 3 boxes only got 1 pink diamon, 2 piya gra .

to get 80 tangerines, atleast you need 12 hours fishing + golden fish hook.

no wonder , not many people fishing compared bale pot events or shark bait events . i hope you guys reconsider the rates.
    Greetings Gagav,

Thank you for your feedback we will discuss it with the team.

Regards,

Seal BOD.