+ Reply to Thread

Deleted Characters and Items

Hello Rohan fans and Gamester's. As a fan of Rohan for many years now who spend thousands of hours and dollars playing this game. I am at a complete shock to see that my characters and all my items are all gone. I spend so much money in this game and I am at a lost. Will there be a reimbursement of any kind for our lost?

Quote Originally Posted by Gamast3r View Post
    Hello Rohan fans and Gamester's. As a fan of Rohan for many years now who spend thousands of hours and dollars playing this game. I am at a complete shock to see that my characters and all my items are all gone. I spend so much money in this game and I am at a lost. Will there be a reimbursement of any kind for our lost?
    There is nothing to reimburse all gone as if they were not, but the sad thing is that the new version of the game is not what it seems or should have been it's the same pay to win mess as the first and even worse.
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Oh well what do I know, I don't have much to say, but I think this is very unfair and unjust to everyone who committed their time and money to this game.
    I should have saved my money instead, the things we do to escape the nightmare of torment and a hellish reality. This sucks, but I always love Rohan.

like the other player told you , the things in your old account/s gone and deleted from your rohan bloodfued account
    is gone forever never to ben seen again . A disgusting and HUGE ugly move and action done towards all old players
    of rohan BF , they closed the RBF for a short time for then open it up again and call it , A Brand FRESH new start and
    a new adventure awaits all rohanians , ALL that complete BS , this version of rohan is not a new start , new adventure
    , its the same ole sh,it just like before with , buggs and issues not solved one bit .

its not a new game or new version ,thei just scam everyone . We looks like idiots thats all .

Peasant
    They still playing that "new" ROHAN and hop they won't close it again. There is any difference with private server? No one can be sure this server will be closed, no reimbursement of anything in game.
    1xx - Templar

With this "new" game playwithi has narrowed the feature gap between the official and private servers. In fact they have made the game worse for instance:

1. No Exchange Market. Wanna sell your stuff? Make a kiosk or use the in-game broker.
    2. 2nd Bank Bags are time limited - a month at most.
    3. Use your old ecash to buy IM goods - While they preserved your ecash on your account, you can only use 10% of that ecash toward your IM goods purchases. The rest requires PAID RPS.
    4. No GH. You can get there if you double-click ahres harbor, but there is no longer a GH button and the port will cost you.
    5. Addition of "rank" stat requirement that requires a lot of crone to remove.
    6. No cross jumping between Dekan/Dhan and human/Elf/Dark elf/Half elf/Giant towns. You can jump to other portals but not between the 2 factions' main towns.
    There are a few other things, but to me these are the game breakers. In short they wiped your accounts to put out a totally nerfed Rohan with some very small changes and to make sure you have no choice but to pay for RPS if you want anything useful in your gameplay. Gone is the EM economy which for a lot of people the only real reason they played this game.

Rohan Eternal Vengeance will not last long at all.
    Last edited by Sourcerer; 02-18-2021 at 09:56 AM.

its a complete lie that this is a new brand fresh start of the game , its the same old sh,it with the same issues
    bugs and problems as in RBF , and now they even removed the wooden box with beginner items and help for
    newcomers no matter if you played RBF or not , its fu,cking disgusting the whole matter .

this company is so **** I cant believe it still exists new game my ass same crap even worse p2w and nothing new man In wish they leave this game to die allready ... its been dead fo so long its like a freakin zombie cut the head allready