+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thumbs down Will the server crash almost every Sunday?

Who has noticed these crashes to comment here because I'm sure I'm not the only one...
    Is this server weaker than the other or how is that?

Ye I dont like that either

Quote Originally Posted by Dhennis View Post
    Is this server weaker than the other or how is that?
    Yes you're right it's much weaker because they don't understand anything they just want the money and the money again!
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

crashes every 2-3 days or more often cant play in this conditions.im seriously considering to quit not because of that but because of to many things that are so wrong like crashes,unbalance,bugs and they dont do anything!just throwing in trash event like the candy bs!really?never listen to players demands and needs!

money is the thing they will get no more from me!and i advise you all that spend money in here to do same!maybe they will understand eventualy that they need to listen to the ppl that actualy play the game!

Quote Originally Posted by nessty View Post
    crashes every 2-3 days or more often cant play in this conditions.im seriously considering to quit not because of that but because of to many things that are so wrong like crashes,unbalance,bugs and they dont do anything!just throwing in trash event like the candy bs!really?never listen to players demands and needs!
    They have no interest in doing everything right, their only interest is money, I would do the same if I were in their place and this is why Rohan is a bad game with no players and so it will always be.
    I thought they were going to do something new and wow, but they failed this time too.
    To be honest, when I saw the announcement that a new adventure would begin, I thought it was real, but it is not a new adventure, it is even a more unsuccessful adventure than the first one.

And they get bags of money so they dont even show on discord anymore, well who df know if there are any GMs, Managers, Devs etc lol

Maybe its all done by some bored student at korean HQ's, cant imagine how could full-time job look like in this company
    Last edited by S4L3M; 01-17-2021 at 04:19 AM.

They will surely return with the announcement that it was maintenance and will close your mouth with some unnecessary rewards.

server down yea, says already loged in on one account, i try other says gateway smth error, it goes into character select screen and disconnects, in login screen says error, like wtf, whole morning is bugged
    EternalTemplar

but we will get some useless item as a conpensation probably, hunter kits runing out, talismans runing out, etc, losing 1000 2000 rps, but they will CONPENSATE with and item worth 50 crones xD like usual
    EternalTemplar