+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by blackS24 View Post
    server down yea, says already loged in on one account, i try other says gateway smth error, it goes into character select screen and disconnects, in login screen says error, like wtf, whole morning is bugged
    Don't worry it's just a new adventure which began...
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Newer we take DC every day how beautiful, very good new adventure what can i say!!!

I wonder what the dead have done to this forum if they don't even look at it, this forum is really useless because you don't look at it

they look but not read

they simply copy paste new item mall sales and reveal "New content" updates

five days in a row mass dc after a massive lag spike i have lost ash dungons i have lost elementals ever time i set up to farm for crone or exp mass dc. the servers are over loaded either add a new servewr and split the cliant load or add 200 gigs of ram to the piece of **** you call aserver now. Enough is enough this isnt my internet 2 fing pages of comments to the same problem shows that much FIX IT.

Quote Originally Posted by ragingredneck View Post
    five days in a row mass dc after a massive lag spike i have lost ash dungons i have lost elementals ever time i set up to farm for crone or exp mass dc. the servers are over loaded either add a new servewr and split the cliant load or add 200 gigs of ram to the piece of **** you call aserver now. Enough is enough this isnt my internet 2 fing pages of comments to the same problem shows that much FIX IT.
    The 200 gigs will means they spend money so that is a no and split client into channels could work (since its plague of kiosk alts) but that will mean work..so lol's

Sorry, i cant be positive after coming back for such long to see its exactly the same game with the same bugs + a lovely free WIP so ppl can spend money again.

server downs = dupe

saw someone vending like 12 golden monkeys, no one will buy that much. not profitable at all

SERVER DOWN AGAIN as of this post