+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Always Disconnected From Messenger after looting

Hi GM,

Have you noticed the bug that happened when players picking up loots? Sometimes it forced close the game (without "Disconnected from server" notification), and when players tried to log back in, they will always get disconnected from messenger

Can you please check the issue? because this issue has been going for a long time
    So many players already send a ticket to support, but the problem still occurs until now

I also experienced the same thing, i hope GM will response about these matters.

please fix this problem. because cannot dungeon if got disconnected from messenger.

Probably happened because of same issue, but when you check your OWN EQ in dungeon (press T) it's often you got so3d (disconnect without the message), or when feeding pet, or when changing armor (usually I change eq for combat and for run when clearing sage tower normal floor 1 for rubies, but since some months, I don't do it again, I also prefer to changing pet rather than feeding it cause I'm afraid of disconnection).

I have the same problem here. This messenger disconnection really distrubing me.

Quote Originally Posted by Luke1606 View Post
    Probably happened because of same issue, but when you check your OWN EQ in dungeon (press T) it's often you got so3d (disconnect without the message), or when feeding pet, or when changing armor (usually I change eq for combat and for run when clearing sage tower normal floor 1 for rubies, but since some months, I don't do it again, I also prefer to changing pet rather than feeding it cause I'm afraid of disconnection).
    Yes, this problem too. I guess this issue occurs after they updated the skill options feature. There are some problems related to the skill options feature. The disconnections always occurs when the cursor accidentally pointed to any item that possible for having skill options (armors and weapons), gems and other loots are just fine.

Both of that issues already going on for a long time, many tickets already sent, but nothing changed.
    I hope you guys GM Team will consider and fix this issue as soon as possible for better gaming experience in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by remixxx99 View Post
    Yes, this problem too. I guess this issue occurs after they updated the skill options feature. There are some problems related to the skill options feature. The disconnections always occurs when the cursor accidentally pointed to any item that possible for having skill options (armors and weapons), gems and other loots are just fine.
    Totally agree with that, please fix this skill options feature, sometimes the skill options that we have on our equipment just disappear and doesn’t work well. That thing can cause disconnection when we’re trying to change the equipment.

Anyway, I got the same messenger disconnection when I loot anything too fast. And it really disturbing because we can’t do dungeon if we’re not connected to the messenger. So, please GM fix this faster.

Quote Originally Posted by remixxx99 View Post

Both of that issues already going on for a long time, many tickets already sent, but nothing changed.
    I hope you guys GM Team will consider and fix this issue as soon as possible for better gaming experience in the future.
    please fix this, i keep got disconnected for 10-11 times in one hour!
    now i just login and sit down looking at my char for 5 hours without doing anything.. this not fun!

strangely the DCM is only on the Duran server.
    I tried when I got DisConnected from Messenger(DCM) on the Duran server, then I logged in the character in the Arus server and it was not DCM.

Please fix this bug GM !!!
    we want to play comfortably.
    because of this bug we cannot dungeon.

Quote Originally Posted by aditN3w View Post
    please fix this problem. because cannot dungeon if got disconnected from messenger.
    we think it's useless if you keep giving event booster drop rate, if we take it it will be disconnected from the server and when we log back in, we get disconnected from messenger.
    Because even without a booster event, we often disconnected from messenger when we took something too fast.

someone GM please replay this thread.

Just retire. The GM won't care.