+ Reply to Thread

Did we really get a 25% boost to refine/forge lol.

Did we get a bonus or did the success rate get dialed back lol. Out of 2 weeks worth of saving for today and litterally 80 combines and 23 of those succeeded That is a combination of rare and unique combines. From what I've seen I'm not gonna waste my money or my time for glacial makes atm.

3 Set 160 Pdf Glacial Wasteddd XD , you're not alone Mate. its not worth to Forging this week maybe the will change it back in next week lets just wait

Quote Originally Posted by ddt1989 View Post
    3 Set 160 Pdf Glacial Wasteddd XD , you're not alone Mate. its not worth to Forging this week maybe the will change it back in next week lets just wait
    No worries man I got a guy in guild that's spent 12k rps on just the final from serp to glacial. He only got two pieces there so far and said piss on it lol.

So pretty sure what they meant to say when they said this weekend was a 25% boost in forging was "This weekend your forging rate is only 25%".

I was amazed to see that there are still unconscious people wasting their money on nothing!
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.