+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dragon Knight

Dragon Knight

I made a Dragon Knight in rohan BF and used full vit build on him ,
    i bought hp pendants set to him but my attacks was horrible , i could
    hardly damage the mobs , but with my 4 status shields that i bought
    i toke down the mobs with 2 to 4 attacks , f,cking weird since the DK
    is suppose to go full vit to be best , anyone have any suggestions , i welcome them.

Vit Dekans are super overpowered on REV. As long as you use the right buffs if you have vit dekan lvl 90 with all the beginer stuff, earth pendants and ferk weapons you'll be close if not above 100k melee. In truth they need to rework how much dmg boost the buff for zhen mastery gives. It's like they said let's take our strongest weapon and said give it the highest weapons boost oh and lets add a modifier from the tankiest stat in the game to make it the most overpowered class in the game. Now I won't like you "might" catch someone who spent a small fortune on a char or build made to take dk's down. However that said. Even these chars are nothing compared to a dk who is gear simularly. DK's are the undisputed overpowered champion on REV atm.

Truth be told they could cut the damage modifiers in half than the vit DK would still be a force to be reckoned with as well as it's already tanky as hell.

They made Dragon Knights zhen mastery and Wiz Magical Piercing OP on porpuse
    they took that decision 100% knowing what they are doing
    also dont be cheap and made a test server for GMs