+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Stay or nay(too much unbalanced)

this game is getting boring because of the unbalanced classes like tanks with high melee atack and that psy shield so OP. Power arena for wizz and DK only other class just face the wall and move every 30sec . They nerfed weapon mastery for other class but they did not for wizz(750%) and DK they only adjusted it from 1750% to 1500% while other classes from 780% to 3xx

VIT DK has low cost entry point, is easy to learn and can be competetive without spending much money on start, but they can also be easily countered.

Same as wizzard, it can put you to sleep by casting one debuff and 2 attack skills but it is all for nothing if you manage to react and use detox. Staff damage sucks in pvp btw, but at this point it is superior at farming indeed.

I'd like to see nerf of PA badges because in few weeks it will be a disaster.
    but i am preety sure theres no way we'll see tweaks anywhere soon.

oh yeah forgot about that badges dmn it gives a fkn ton of HP

Wizz is not a problem if you use a detox potion. Worse with Warlocks. Defense buffs, Avoid dying for 30 seconds. allows them to run to the spawn place and use Area toxic potion and Pollution mind. Which, in effect, is worse than Wild Pollution ... Guard under the spawn spot, there's nothing he can do.

surprise surprise this game is still imbalanced LMAO these guys have no interest in getting it right, best money making method is to never nerf only buff other classes so people spend money building something new.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

I think the most biggest reason is the korean rohan,I went to the korean rohan website and saw lots of skills and content is almost the same,include the DK skill is the same ,not the rev gm made this umbalanced game but the korea did it

idc how it was decided or went about, it all comes down to the same factors.

The Devs/GMs always act like they work hard, but they don't even read or test the skills before they implement anything.
    THEY DON'T EVEN know the game. None of them have even thought it would be smart to log the game and grind, play PA, run around, or level a character, none of them take any effort at all to have some insight of what it's like to actually play the game.

Think about this.

Vit Dekan gets 1750% of Vit added to Melee. (not absolutely sure bc of all the ridiculous typos.)
    Templar gets 587% of Int added to Melee.

Let's even completely ignore the fact the Vit also gives a **** ton of HP and pdef.

Why would any actual human with a brain think this sounds okay?

Complete and utter incompetence to the point they should be ashamed. An 8 year old could look at the skill descriptions on paper and know that there is a problem BEFORE it was even tested.

How did it make it through testing and get implemented? Simple.

1) They can't do grade school math or logic problems.

2) There is no testing at all.

3)There is not even one person that takes 5 min out of their day, to review anything at all, its a complete embarrassment and every single person involved should be ashamed of themselves.

They are basically thieves, they are stealing money from you all and doing no meaningful work.
    (Yes, if you ignored everything I'm talking about, but you host the Golden Chest event, and claim you are busy, you are completely useless to 99% of the server.)

I'm really not trying to be a jerk, I'm trying to improve this server. GL to all who still play......
    Last edited by Legault1; 01-03-2021 at 06:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    surprise surprise this game is still imbalanced LMAO these guys have no interest in getting it right, best money making method is to never nerf only buff other classes so people spend money building something new.
    I completely agree and as long as they find themselves unconscious to donate, it goes the same way.
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    I'm glad they banned all my accounts on which i was actually playing, smart move from ynk I deleted rohan for good now xD

Just play genshin impact guys

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461