+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    its all for money!!! ya all a???hul

fun fuct - they wont even read this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by S4L3M View Post
    fun fuct - they wont even read this thread.
    And if they read it, they rather blocks some of us...
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Nah. They won't read it. That they shut down Blood Feud, deleted everything on everybody's accounts and reopened with this even more of the same P2W garbage game proves beyond any doubt that they do not read these forums or really care what we think of the game. If they cared they could have filtered the no-longer viable stuff from people's accounts without deleting everything. I know this because I have done it myself while doing my own research. It took a whole whopping week for three of us to do it. I know what the old data looks like and I know what the new data looks like. There is not a lot of difference and we have already created converters that can filter and update the old data to the new format.

No, your game data that you have spent possibly thousands of US$ on was deleted and is gone simply because PlayWith Interactive was too damn lazy to do this themselves. Too bad. If they had handled it right it could have been an epic update. But yet again they screwed the pooch.
    Last edited by Sourcerer; 01-04-2021 at 08:46 AM.

Unfortunately this is the case and it is not worth playing this game because it is the same as always: the same problems, mistakes and unbalance, nothing has changed except the money invested which has simply been sterilized.
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Just play genshin impact guys
    you still around, why you don't go discord nub :P
    ~~I don't follow the meta I create it~~

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger334 View Post
    you still around, why you don't go discord nub :P
    cuz im too busy playing genshin impact

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

I'll be taking a break for awhile. I have some school crap that needs done. I'll check back in a month, but in truth the unbalance and the concept of invest more than you would house to get anywhere in the game is retarded as hell. I won't lie during BF I probably spent enough to mortgage a house. However I'm not about to tread down that path of bs again especially when now I'm sure I could mortgage a couple homes before getting anywhere with this. I have a lot of beefs with the micro transactions and the rates on the server are absolute crap to try to force players to rely on the IM even more.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    cuz im too busy playing genshin impact
    genshin impact is a little too anime cartoony for my tastes.

Quote Originally Posted by Sourcerer View Post
    genshin impact is a little too anime cartoony for my tastes.
    Yes I don't know what it is but games with good combat (although genshin has no pvp) just seem to pander to the weebs of the world.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461