+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Power arena

Power arena

what can you say about the past power arena?

In regards to the old Power Arena, nothing at all was actually changed for the better except the times.

Now instead of 4 rounds twice a day, there are 3 rounds 3 times a day, which is good news for European players who were fcked by the times.

But now even one DC or failure to enter PA (BC ITS FULL!!) and you might miss your 3/3 rounds. If this happens you have to take time out of your day to make one of the other PA times. It should still be 4 rounds!

Also, they didn't anticipate more people playing and how hard it would be to even get into PA, it fills up too fast.

And now for the major unfixed problems of PA:

1)Support Classes are still completely screwed, there is literally no way for Priests to get points.

If anyone at all has been able to get 10 points on a Priest, without killing their nude alt, please do share your methods!!!

2)The later badges from quest will still give a crazy amount of HP, so if anyone tries to play casually towards the end of PA season, they will have 1/5th the HP of everyone else.

These badges are also active outside of PA, so anyone who has not logged in and played PA EVERY SINGLE DAY, is at a severe disadvantage in any type of PvP... events, TSB, etc.... it completely ruins the game for many would be casual players.

I saw nothing new just a new server with the same mistakes from the past! When they put the PA in again, I deleted the client and I never entered the game again because again it is unbalanced at the end of the season.
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Legault1 View Post
    In regards to the old Power Arena, nothing at all was actually changed for the better except the times.

Now instead of 4 rounds twice a day, there are 3 rounds 3 times a day, which is good news for European players who were fcked by the times.

But now even one DC or failure to enter PA (BC ITS FULL!!) and you might miss your 3/3 rounds. If this happens you have to take time out of your day to make one of the other PA times. It should still be 4 rounds!

Also, they didn't anticipate more people playing and how hard it would be to even get into PA, it fills up too fast.

And now for the major unfixed problems of PA:

1)Support Classes are still completely screwed, there is literally no way for Priests to get points.

If anyone at all has been able to get 10 points on a Priest, without killing their nude alt, please do share your methods!!!

2)The later badges from quest will still give a crazy amount of HP, so if anyone tries to play casually towards the end of PA season, they will have 1/5th the HP of everyone else.

These badges are also active outside of PA, so anyone who has not logged in and played PA EVERY SINGLE DAY, is at a severe disadvantage in any type of PvP... events, TSB, etc.... it completely ruins the game for many would be casual players.
    Totally agree, the amount of HP those badges give is ridiculous.

can you please tell me what time is the power arena open

i was playing for how many weeks now cant even enter even once

PA start times: 600, 1100 and 1800 server time.