+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I guess we have gate server failed compensation again XD HAHAHHAH

Is the server already up?

Quote Originally Posted by patbig5087 View Post
    wel all bcose hackers runing 3rd programs on game and making unlimited ED restets selfor real $ going to blazing geting open weapons and gues vhat blazing for normal players not theare. and gms wel they are on top of this NOT

Calm down patient.

How's going your wheelchair +12 ?

Quote Originally Posted by VandykeGodmack View Post
    Is the server already up?
    Sadly, nope... xD

Won't be up until 9AM when they get at office in USA.

Unless a gm suddenly and randomly wakes up (cuz it's 2AM there)

not patient tho yust using similar id but ok nice one whealchair +12 wel he bet your ass fair for many years so you gys try all sorts of insults and dirti games. funy for me is your grop hacked doped is probbly stil doing it but in past he made guild that crushed hackers and guild playd fair 0 doping hacking so i feal sory for you that you so bad in games that you aculy ned ilegal stuf to compeat sad sad sad

Wonder what the compensation code is going to be for this one, they have a playtime event running with ridiculous hour requirements and we cant log in. So... dungon resets and summoning rings are not gonna cut it this go round...

Quote Originally Posted by patbig5087 View Post
    not patient tho yust using similar id but ok nice one whealchair +12 wel he bet your ass fair for many years so you gys try all sorts of insults and dirti games. funy for me is your grop hacked doped is probbly stil doing it but in past he made guild that crushed hackers and guild playd fair 0 doping hacking so i feal sory for you that you so bad in games that you aculy ned ilegal stuf to compeat sad sad sad
    Ah okay then you're Nawal ? Rofl.

I shouldn't remind you of that character named DesertRose, uh ? And the stacks of duped guildstones used to buff MR for e2n ?

This is funny because even in e2n there were heavily duping activities and the most funny : Patient wasn't even aware of that before banwaves happened. Was funny to see half e2n members accounts locked/banned
    Last edited by allseeingeyes; 12-22-2020 at 07:38 PM.

wel i never duped or hacked but you didnt even deny it. as for desertrose i have no clue bout that at that time i quit alredy iv seen enough hov ppl play normal and som vith help hack doop and destroj game for instance at this moment 50 ED reset scrols for 30$ so it unlimited suply and hes seling nonstop. but yes after he makes 10.000$ gms might find him and ban so he can make nev acoumt and continue
    Last edited by patbig5087; 12-22-2020 at 11:10 PM.

oh don't worry i'm well aware about the duping issue, actually since 2011.