+ Reply to Thread

Disconnections are becoming to much..

All of a sudden the last two days I've been getting disconnected consistently from many different locations, this is getting to be a bit much. I've just lost 2 ED resets as a result. 0lease look into this, this is costing people money now.

Aren't you the guy that literally said all the people that can't afford to spend thousands need to shut up? If we can't cry about our thousands dollars in upgrades/other gear, then why do you think you have a right to cry over your $1 resets?

FOH kid, you sound like a complete moron

So you decide to out yourself as an arrogant child, okay. The difference in what i jist posted is an actual technical error that effects money spent, rather then whining like a spoiled child not being given the cookie mommy promised you.
    Being aggressive about not getting a job and being able to afford a game you shouldn't be playing that costs money to play, is just throwing a temper tantrum.

Quote Originally Posted by Archeal View Post
    Being aggressive about not getting a job and being able to afford a game you shouldn't be playing that costs money to play, is just throwing a temper tantrum.
    Dude, you literally lost $2 and made a thread complaining about it, and I am the one who is immature and throwing a temper tantrum?

I understand that in your mind you are the main character, your money is worth more than everyone else's, and you are so much more important than everyone.

News flash: You are not important at all, the GMs sure as hell don't give af about your $2, when they just wiped a server that some people invested $10,000+.

You can't have it both ways, you can't mock people that spent actual thousands on the old server, call them spoiled and jobless, and then bitch about losing $2. You look like a complete clown, there is no sympathy here for you and the money you lost, I hope you lose some more and keep coming back and complaining about it. I promise you I will be here to laugh at you.

Quote Originally Posted by Legault1 View Post
    Dude, you literally lost $2 and made a thread complaining about it, and I am the one who is immature and throwing a temper tantrum?

I understand that in your mind you are the main character, your money is worth more than everyone else's, and you are so much more important than everyone.

News flash: You are not important at all, the GMs sure as hell don't give af about your $2, when they just wiped a server that some people invested $10,000+.

You can't have it both ways, you can't mock people that spent actual thousands on the old server, call them spoiled and jobless, and then bitch about losing $2. You look like a complete clown, there is no sympathy here for you and the money you lost, I hope you lose some more and keep coming back and complaining about it. I promise you I will be here to laugh at you.
    Sorry bud but that's how online games work, they eventually get wiped. Way to be a huge hypocrite bitching that you lost money on an online game that will INEVITABLY be wiped, as that's how it works with all online games. Im not sure why you have your panties twisted so far up your a** but you clearly need to see someone about those anger issues. Maybe in the future dont invest 1000's into a game if you can't handle losing the assets you invested in the first place, as I said for me having spent that money is easy because I have a good job enabling me to spend it without turning into a saggy diaper the minute it's lost, i simply commented on the fact that momey being spent on a still valid service is being lost for many people due to disconnection issues, you clearly have an undeserved ego running your mouth for you. If you are so angry about a game then maybe also consider not playing them if you can't handle negative situations like that.

Get over yourself. I'm not going to continue this pointless argument as you clearly haven't been hugged enough in your life and feel the need to rage on a game forum to feel validated. Have a great day.

uh hell no, wiping items/accounts that are $10.000$ worth of is not how it works. I do remember PerfectWorld got a lawsuit after a wipe, they lost and they were forced to restore everything xD