+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

[Event] Winter Level Jump

Hello Shiltzians!

On this special occasion, we want to celebrate with all of you and close this year with a Level Jump event!

Cash items will go to your cash bank (no need to re-login)

Here are the prizes for every level achieved:

The event will be available until January 12th 2021

Warning:

❗ This event will only be applied for characters created after the maintenance of December 15th, 2020.

❗ Prizes are not accumulative. If you already have a character with a higher level, you will not receive the previous level prizes. You will just obtain the prizes for the levels you achieve with your new character after this event starts. *

❗Only one character per account is eligible.

*Vroomy will be subject to limited durability.
    *The items [Untradeable] Rascal Rabbit's Gold Word (3 Days) and [Untradeable] Rascal Rabbit's Lucky Pocket (3 days) can only be used from levels 1 to 80.

And that’s not all…
    Since you wish for it, during this time, NPC Yulson will be giving away armors and weapons XG.+12! after that, they will go back to their normal state.

Happy season for everyone and good luck!

Love Seal! ^^
    Seal BOD Team

Please make "old style" level jump event when the character that already created before event can also receive the reward

Bring back the fishing event !

Woa so many level jumper event this year

GM, you should check vroomy item, those are doesn't have durability and once you use it, its completely gone.

I create new character in my id, but my new character didnt get the event's item. Is it bug or is that the rule?

Quote Originally Posted by fadlana View Post
    I create new character in my id, but my new character didnt get the event's item. Is it bug or is that the rule?
    yeah me too, i always check IM bank or mail but none...

same nothing recaived, anyone can answer us...??

always ask players don't take advantage but always give us an event like this: This event will only be applied for characters created after the maintenance of December 15th, 2020.

then when we create another account to enjoy this event, they will ban our accounts and say don't take advantage

I think only one character per account can receive the rewards. If you create 2 or more new character in the same account ,only one character will receive the reward.