+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Hello Eryczakes,

If you are still presenting issues please send us a ticket to check your account in order to solve your problem as soon as possible

Regards,
    Seal BOD Team

Quote Originally Posted by BoboLin View Post
    always ask players don't take advantage but always give us an event like this: This event will only be applied for characters created after the maintenance of December 15th, 2020.

then when we create another account to enjoy this event, they will ban our accounts and say don't take advantage
    Hello BoboLin!

Please know that this kind of event is for new players in order to enjoy the game and start with some help.
    We will make more events for our veteran players, don't worry!
    Bear in mind that all the players can participate, unfortunately, some players only create dummy accounts, to take advantage of the game.

Regards,
    Seal BOD Team

What happen to vroomy, not have durability and gine when i use it, and santai vroomy for chrismast. Gone too. What happen?

Quote Originally Posted by rakadhitya View Post
    Use must use it before level 80, sir.
    Isn't it stated to use it at MINIMUM level 80 ? Not MAXIMUM level 80... Hmm

Quote Originally Posted by plu12345 View Post
    Isn't it stated to use it at MINIMUM level 80 ? Not MAXIMUM level 80... Hmm
    Greetings plu12345,

As we mentioned in this post "*The items [Untradeable] Rascal Rabbit's Gold Word (3 Days) and [Untradeable] Rascal Rabbit's Lucky Pocket (3 days) can only be used from levels 1 to 80."
    Kindly check it.

Regards,
    Seal BOD Team

Quote Originally Posted by Duduetz View Post
    What happen to vroomy, not have durability and gine when i use it, and santai vroomy for chrismast. Gone too. What happen?
    Greetings, Duduetz!

If you have this kind of issue all you need to do is sent a ticket and a GM will assist you as soon as possible.
    Remember the support platform is there for you!

Regards,
    Seal BOD

can you provide staff to check cheater daily?

I report many craftman Guild : Irnironrnan and I still can see the same craftman in Travia Mountain and other maps

I dont know how messed up your WFH arrangement but this 2021 is started very bad already
    Marco bug, fix stone bug

Quote Originally Posted by sipeniupsalju View Post
    can you provide staff to check cheater daily?

I report many craftman Guild : Irnironrnan and I still can see the same craftman in Travia Mountain and other maps

I dont know how messed up your WFH arrangement but this 2021 is started very bad already
    Marco bug, fix stone bug
    Not only that bug bro, The system didn't even count my insomnia event login. i logged in for 100hour+++ and they count as 50hours..
    while my brother logged in for 70+hours counted as none..

Novice casual players simply don’t have enough time to reach LV251